No Show

Lady's i would like to let you know there is a man on here that goes by the name Hard_on that makes appointments with us and never shows up. He made an appointment with me the week before Christmas and i gave him my info and he never called or showed up. So lady's if he hits you up and wanting an appointment decline him and move on.

Jessica
He also booked with me for a trip to Winstar & Never showed Long drive for that!!!Never called to cancel & would NOT answer phone at time we were suppose to meet!!! So he is NO good to count on! Thought I was the only one!! Guess there's gonna be more soon!!!
Now this is justice...glad to see the ladies are calling out the men here. I thought it was a one way st for a while...Both ladies and guys should show up!! Happy 2014
Hard_on needs to get a fucking life. Is this the equivalent of prank calling and ordering pizzas to unknown people's house's just for shit's and giggles? Lame ass. Nobody has time to drive to Winstar for no god damn reason other than you are less of a man.
Awesomeness..
Does anyone screen anymore?