My new reviews art showing up under my profile??

Hello. I realize you guys are busy. But I've noticed I have gotten two reviews in the last week or so that have not been added to my showcase or profile. I was hoping you guys could help me out with that and let me know if there's usually some sort of waiting time or something? Thank you so much for your help and I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. FYI B reviews post are under Tennessee, of course. If it helps, the posters of my reviews were Jeepster1 and Bobbypellit.
All set. Yeah we MOD do get behind. I really wish it would just be assigned automatically but we have to manually assign them.
All set. Yeah we MOD do get behind. I really wish it would just be assigned automatically but we have to manually assign them. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I'm not criticizing you--I was a mod elsewhere a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, so I know what y'all are dealing with--but would it be easy/easier to do the review assignment to the lady's profile when you dis/approve the review for PA credit?

Cheers,

bcg
No we actually have one area that we give review PA credit or reject them. Then a total other area where you have to manually assign them. Yeah some of the grunt work of being a MOD. There are some reviews that don't get assigned mainly because the person is prob a BP girl and don't have an Eccie account as of yet.
No we actually have one area that we give review PA credit or reject them. Then a total other area where you have to manually assign them. Yeah some of the grunt work of being a MOD. There are some reviews that don't get assigned mainly because the person is prob a BP girl and don't have an Eccie account as of yet. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
And here some of us think that being a mod is nothing but receiving the accolades of the ECCIE peons, and wallowing in hot and cold running pussy. Thanks for the insight!

Cheers,

bcg