It's not so quiet in AL anymore.

Wow. Way to go Kynsley, or whatever, after 4 or 5 working-name changes. Change the name all you want. Exactly what I mean about * , your * behavior still follows you. No matter what name you call yourself. Nothing changes.

I asked you to leave me the * alone. You insisted on poking at it. You opened the gates.

yakuza are you kidding me she's not even Japanese lmao!
* . I was talking about your Japanese rival in MS(what's her name?) when I mentioned:
You're no better than that Yakuza nemesis(meaning ENEMY, not enema.) of yours. Originally Posted by hotrix1
You know, the one I stood up for you against. *

Being hostile and angry with women because one in the profession that you fell for didn't take the time to actually make a meaningful relationship work with you and see your true feelings at face value and worth doesn't mean that you can go around treating people the way that you do.

[COLOR="red"]In your dreams honey. *. Me, falling for your "charms"? Yeah, right! * And as far as hostility? *

Underneath it all I forgive you but I will never forget I'm woman enough to say that after all these years so take care Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
How generous and magnanimous of you.(I gotta be careful using big words around your *)You chose to air out your own dirty laundry. I will try to help you as much as I can. You want to keep going? I severed ties with you loooong ago. *

* - redacted by jedo321
* , you said what you said. I dont it a point to also go around telling people you ar going to *.

You wanna know how my kids turned out?
Fucking awesome

I love how people pass through the grape vine that I put my girls out there.
If anyone would have came near my kids, they would have got cut!

You call me psycho, *

You say racial, are you * kidding me.

You are * .

Now *

Someone wants to give a warning, do me a favor and make it good and honest!

Not calling a characteristic as being racial!
Thanks for the edit jedo. But somehow the sterilized version just doesn't have quite the same impact.