Just a question from an ignorant but curious person

What is the point of all these fake ads on stg. I am certain that they are designed to generate money, I just don’t understand how...
Occasionally but often enough someone is foolish enough to send money in advance by electronic means or show up at a bad location even though the only person there is someone that's going to rob them. Very early on when I started hobbying I almost got caught in a police sting by an ad that was too good to be true a friend of mine told me that I might want to go early and just check the place out when I did so it just didn't look right or feel right. It turned out that several people got popped and arrested from that same ad I just happened to get lucky. So whether it's a scam or the cops occasionally someone bites the hook. MJ
Hmm, good info, MJ, thanks. I got taken by 2 chics with a lot of good reviews on eccie, I don’t do cash app in advance anymore
If they have to advertise much, it's not worth it. Prolly a pimp or LE in the woodpile.
I wonder the same thing about the ads that are in the pop up on here if you have not logged in when you click on Alabama. It is obvious that most if not all of them are fake. What is the point in doing that? Same thing hoping someone will pay a deposit in advance? All of those that advertise for BHM dont seem to ever have been in BHM.