City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, face sitting, CFS: ACG, Mish, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Susan long blonde, Sophia medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Both are short, milfy, a little bit thick-thin, small waists. Susan is cute, has a back tattoo, nice rack with large nipples, Sophie is older with tits slightly going South and small nips.
Recommendation: Yes
No playing together?
The odds were culturally very, very low for that so I didn't ask.
I recall several years ago there were two Thai girls at NYNY, lucky haven or number 1 that were an all inclusive double team. Never got over to see them but I can only imagine
Nice review
That’s a real hands on job there
I recall several years ago there were two Thai girls at NYNY, lucky haven or number 1 that were an all inclusive double team. Never got over to see them but I can only imagine Originally Posted by ihump@amps
You correct and they also lived in the same apartment in Garland . Wonder where they are at now ?
I love teamwork. I never knew that was an option but happy to hear
I did a doubles sesh with Jessica and Susan. Susan was lazy. Jessica did all the work. I vowed never to see Susan again after that and I haven’t. This review just revalidates my decision.
You correct and they also lived in the same apartment in Garland . Wonder where they are at now ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
They’re down in Seattle still providing
What were their names? I remember I used to see this hot big fake kitty girl at 1 or NYNY that was just amazing which she just disappeared one day. Was even into Greek. Miss her
No playing together? Originally Posted by janusinstereo
One always does most of the work during a tag team
What were their names? I remember I used to see this hot big fake kitty girl at 1 or NYNY that was just amazing which she just disappeared one day. Was even into Greek. Miss her Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
Two names that come to my mind are Tiny or Diana, who were
at NYNY