Spam

Hi Everyone

I'm a long time lurker, and made the decision to register as of today. My divorce was just finalized so I feel like a liberated man. I hope to gain great friendships from this hobby and finally get the sex I was so deprived of for 12 years.

With that said, upon registering I was immediately pm'd by two girls basically asking to get together. Their handles were horny_ashley04 and ~'girlnxtdoor'~

At first I was kinda taken aback, but then realized more than likely it is spam since the messages were similar. Neither girl has posts or even a showcase, therefor they're not verified. (I've done my hw)

So did all guys recieve these pms? Or just me because I just joined today?
Kinda surprised to see spam on a reputable site like this.

Happy Hobbying
Welcome, CRamsey!

When you register, your handle is posted on the home page of ECCIE (left hand column), so anyone registered on the site can send a message to a "newbie." I looked up both of their profiles... neither of them have ever posted, neither of them have a locale listed, and they both joined within two days of each other. So, yeah, it's probably some kind of scam. I suppose you could forward that to the moderators (each city's mods are listed at the top of each section page).

In any event, you will find a wealth of info here. Try to contribute as best as possible to the various threads/conversations, so the community can get to know your handle. Then try to write a review and share your experiences!