Incalls

Gentlemen,

What is your preference: Hotel or private residence?

Which one causes you any anxiety about discretion and/or safety?

Thanks!
______________________________ ____________

Gayle in Denton 940 268 5538
#1 Private residence
#2 Hotel but a minimum 3 stars
So the cheaper hotels would cause you to not see someone, even if her reviews were good?
Yes.
Gayle, it's not necessarily the quality of the hotel. More the quality of the people in the area, thus the overall safety, thus the need for additional security measures and monitoring.
Oh, I get it: cheap hotels are a red flag for me, as well .... Just trying to get hobbyists' perspectives.
Gayle, there is another fine lady in Denton (Kenni Layn) that uses cheap hotels. And it doesn't seem to hinder her business at all. I'd see you in one of the one-stars on 380. It makes no difference to me. Denton is a whole different game.
Thanks!
I tired to reach out to her, but she doesn't reply. I know which one she uses .... I would not be comfortable at one like that.
You are correct: Denton is a whole other game ...
I wouldn't say cheap hotel will deter me.
However, if it's 2* and below, and there are a lot of interesting characters around, i would pass.
If it's 2.5* and above and doesn't have "watchers" or people waiting in cars, etc., it's probably ok.
So the cheaper hotels would cause you to not see someone, even if her reviews were good? Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
That wouldn't change my seeing her, especially if it was a repeat meeting.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2022, 11:09 PM
These cheap cockroach incalls remind of the BP days, most migrated here and became "pros" overnight, I'm guilty of bringing a few of them here
Private residences are usually best, but it depends on the location or area. I’ve been to private residences that didn’t feel too secure. No repeat.
  • cosoj
  • 03-29-2022, 02:44 AM
Prefer hotels, the inexpensive ones. Then large well-maintained apartments. I will not go residential neighborhoods.
Building trust is the key .... okay
Interesting .... even if it is relatively nice residential neighborhood?