URL / Website: Baby dolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trail
Activities: Dance, asking for tip, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She told me she’s Venezuelan, but she acts like Cuba. She’s exactly my type 34d 24 30ish. Spinner. Enhanced tastefully done boobs
Recommendation: No
Date: 5/21
Name: M****a
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Baby dolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10250 Shady Trail
Activities: Dance, asking for tip, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She told me she’s Venezuelan, but she acts like Cuba. She’s exactly my type 34d 24 30ish. Spinner. Enhanced tastefully done boobs
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by bobbyz
You are wrong for this. You should not have tolerated violence from a stripper. You should have stopped her, called her manager, and reported her ass right away. She would have been walked out immediately because it is not only bad for business, but it could actually get the club sued by a customer. Anyway, I hope she tries that nonsense with me. Oh my God! .. Recently, I stopped at one of the dumps where these girls abound. The decrepitude of the inside appointment of the place made me regretful of entering it almost instantly. I was plotting my immediate escape when I was a accosted by a Hispanic girl who spoke limited English. I was not interested in her, in spite of her insistent entreaties. I told her that I was on the way out, and I thought I heard her say "Good, go!" so I angrily challenged her to tell me what she had said; she looked at me with a frightened expression on her face and replied, "nothing", and walked away. Just remember that these girls live in mortal fear of their managers. Getting a job is a near miracle, and keeping it is the most important thing in their lives. I suspect that many are manifestive of desperation because the coyotes they owe money are on their asses for it all the time.
I drove her home last night, lol
I drove her home last night, lol Originally Posted by Blavish
Is this true? Lololololol... Hahahahahahaha
Yes, I own a car service and drive these nut cases home all the time.

MOST of the cubans font know i speam spanish, so i get to hear their conversations in the open all the time.

99% have ULTRA JEALOUS boyfriends, they have to be interrogated by for 30 minutes, they have no idea she just sucked 12 cocks that shift. The bf is completely being lied to.

And yes, this is 100% true