Why is there such a big difference between Bucks Dallas and Buck Ft Worth?

One has become known as the new Fantasy Ranch, where as the other is still in its monastic phase, in which chastity is required of both dancers and clients. The two are run and owned by the same people; I do not understand how they can practise so much permissiveness at one but so much restrictiveness at the other. I am sure you all know what I mean. I cannot go into details in the open forum for obvious reasons.
BTW, Bucks Dallas has plenty of play, just not as open as Ft Worth

Law enforcement presence and tolerence would be a huge factor

Different management team means again, different tolerance for play

Play in Dallas is quite possable. But typicaly will cost you more to get the isolated locations to relax and enjoy. Higher cost = fewer people having extras.

Not sure about the actual cost of extras. Is it higher in Dallas? Past experience would indicate yes, but not sure

those are what come to mind
  • mb60
  • 05-31-2023, 08:21 PM
You get caught playing in Dallas then you will not be dancing in Dallas. Goes back to what it takes to work in Dallas to begin with.
I would also argue Cab East took over for Fantasy Ranch years ago. Fun to be hand in both clubs, but day shift at least, the layout at Cab East and blind management has made it by far the easiest club to get extra play in. Though Bucks has better selection of girls, for sure
Could be also a factor of different political view and LE priorities.
Could be also a factor of different political view and LE priorities. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yup..

You get caught playing in Dallas then you will not be dancing in Dallas. Goes back to what it takes to work in Dallas to begin with. Originally Posted by mb60
This BS puritanism seems to have started, proliferated the most, with that disaster of a "certain mayor". Under Ron Kirk and every other mayor, before or since, there seems to have been more of a "let live" kind of LE-titty bar relationship.
Could be also a factor of different political view and LE priorities. Originally Posted by mtabsw
And when there was the Super Bowl in Arlington, the same puritans who had harassed the titty bar industry started publicising it massively hoping to draw some of the money away from Arlington to Dallas. Ironically, one of the reasons why the titty bars flourished, first on Webb Chapel, and then later in the I-35, Northwest Hwy, Harry Hines, Walnut Hill square was because of the old Texas Stadium...
Yup..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Originally Posted by Kitty's Pal
This BS puritanism seems to have started, proliferated the most, with that disaster of a "certain mayor". Under Ron Kirk and every other mayor, before or since, there seems to have been more of a "let live" kind of LE-titty bar relationship. Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
LOL, I remember with Laura Miller was mayor, the PD, for a few months, were really cracking down on No Touch with the girls top off. Was at The Lodge and the dancer said she could rub on me with her top on, or no touch with her top off. Said no thank you and went to Ft Worth.

After a few months, that went away and it was back to normal.

FYI, name names instead of hinting about things. Its a hooker board. No one cares
Talking to a stripper awhile ago explained Dallas vs Fort Worth too me as I had a similar question to yours. The answer is simply….
If a girl get busted for prostitution or sexual favors she has a record and Dallas clubs cannot hire them. They aren’t supposed to anyway. So the “ bad girls” head out of Dallas county. So do the math and you can figure out why fantasy ranch where it was, why bucks FW and BWFW are easier to find women who engage in such practices compared to the same Dallas establishments under same name. Still can be had of course and still goes on, just under more scrunity and less frequency.
Talking to a stripper awhile ago explained Dallas vs Fort Worth too me as I had a similar question to yours. The answer is simply….
If a girl get busted for prostitution or sexual favors she has a record and Dallas clubs cannot hire them. They aren’t supposed to anyway. So the “ bad girls” head out of Dallas county. So do the math and you can figure out why fantasy ranch where it was, why bucks FW and BWFW are easier to find women who engage in such practices compared to the same Dallas establishments under same name. Still can be had of course and still goes on, just under more scrunity and less frequency. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
I did not know that the bullshit Dallas stripper screening policy was not Texas-wide practise. One of my all time favourites had a series of prostitution arrests in several states, and was not able to dance in Dallas after that. What you have said above makes the most sense to me. Thank you
FYI and for your reading pleasure, here is the Arlington city law for adult buisnesses and dancers. Still looking for Ft Worth and Tarrant county as a whole
https://cdnsm5-hosted.civiclive.com/...SOBChapter.pdf
It’s entirely possible it’s statewide. I never confirmed her statement. But based on her statement and personal experiences, it is at least the case that if it is statewide law, that Dallas is more strict in enforcing it due to law enforcement oversight.