***hey guys i have a NEW PHONE*** ABSOLUTELY***

Everyone who knows me if I already know you please re send me your number as I lost all my contacts I have the same phone number!
thanks!
I don't keep records of numbers so I literally have no phone numbers guys!
if you're 1 of my regulars or someone I talk to regularly please re send me your number by text!
  • kSoze
  • 10-05-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't keep records of numbers so I literally have no phone numbers guys! Originally Posted by Absolutely
re send me your number as I lost all my contacts. Originally Posted by Absolutely
If you don't store numbers, then which contacts did you lose and hoping to get back? Or is this a threAD to get your phone ringing again?
She said she doesn't keep records,not that she didn't have numbers stored in phone. And I can vouch for the fact that she just wanted numbers resent via text to her,with no attempt to schedule appointments.
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 11:49 AM
So, in your opinion providers storing clients numbers in their phones is not considered keeping records? Interesting. Most will argue that is considered keeping records. Why on earth would she need to store clients numbers in her phone?

And I can vouch for the fact that she just wanted numbers resent via text to her,with no attempt to schedule appointments. Originally Posted by rocketride
Are you her pimp or handling her phone/appointments? Please explain cause I thought absolutely was independent? Am I wrong? With all due respect, why not give absolutely a chance to respond for herself.
She said she doesn't keep records,not that she didn't have numbers stored in phone. And I can vouch for the fact that she just wanted numbers resent via text to her,with no attempt to schedule appointments. Originally Posted by rocketride
Thank u!
this is not an ad !
I have several clients that I communicate with on a weekly basis via text messaging they asked me to keep those numbers and because I lost those numbers
I never want to have a bad mark on my TCB reputation! When someone assumes you have their number and you don't well then problems arise I don't like problems! When you're with me Your time is very valuable to me I want us to make the best of it!
I do not store contacts or numbers except when *specifically asked to by a gentleman for a future appointment
  • Sire
  • 10-06-2012, 11:53 AM
You two are just being borderline silly at this point.
SIRE
I've got a feeling he's 1 of our no longer here AKA banned members!
I don't have a pimp I'm 100 percent as independent as it gets!
I do everything on my own -no boyfriend -no SO -NO BS With ME!
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
You two are just being borderline silly at this point. Originally Posted by Sire
You think providers storing clients numbers is a silly matter?
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I have several clients that I talk to on a weekly basis via text messaging they asked me to keep those numbers Originally Posted by Absolutely
If you talk to these clients on a weekly basis then wouldn't they be texting you anyway?
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't have a pimp I'm 100 percent as independent as it gets! I do everything on my own -no boyfriend -no SO -NO BS With ME! Originally Posted by Absolutely
rocketride claims to know more about your business than you think.

And I can vouch for the fact that she just wanted numbers resent via text to her,with no attempt to schedule appointments. Originally Posted by rocketride
  • kSoze
  • 10-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Absolutely sorry to call you out on this but, storing clients numbers is a big security risk. I'm not saying you are the only one but at least own up to your actions. You seem to call out others for things they do wrong and here you are openly doing the same. Just saying.

So fellas if you are calling or txting Absolutely and if she decides to store your number rest assured that rocketride can vouch for the fact that she will only store it with no attempts to schedule appointments.
Closed per OP request

Spacemtn