References and Reference checks

I really felt the need to post this up since lately I have had clients using me as a reference..Please make sure when doing your ref checks that it is recent. I've had a few providers asking me about a few clients I had seen only once about a year ago like I told her I will not give positive reference for anyone who isn't recent...I. don't feel comfortable giving an ok for someone I'd seen a long time ago, I would feel really bad if something went wrong during a session, just cause I okay`d him..I'm sorry but my references do expire so PLEASE ask for recent references..

xoxoxo
I understand that when comes to your clients
... I don't feel comfortable giving an ok for someone I'd seen a long time ago, I would feel really bad if something went wrong during a session, just cause I okay`d him ... Originally Posted by Miss envy
Do providers actually ask other providers for "ok's" to see a hobbyist? Or do they solicit a reference (with the implied understanding that past performance by hobbyist may not be predictive of future performance by hobbyist — i.e., he might have behaved for 1st provider but might not for 2nd provider)?

If the latter is true, why would you refuse to say something like the following: "Yes, I saw HobbyfellowA last July for one hour with no problems that I recall"?

It seems to me that any lady should be able to decide for herself just how current she wants her references to be, just like the rest of how she runs her business.

Or are you just miffed that some guy who only saw you once wants a reference?
I agree with you miss envy..i dont accept references that old. However if i do get asked if i would see someone again and it was quite a while ago i make sure i let the provider know. I find it odd if im being used as a reference and reviews-board activity show hes seen many other s since. On the other hand i hva lot of hobbyists that use me as a reference because i am very promt with my response. Jus my 2cents
Ohh and iss envy im pretty sure i kno whos trying to use u as a reference,he jus tried that with me. But a quick search pulled up alerts so i felt no need to even contact you. Hopefully the other providers are as diligent,its their safety
I find ot odd if im being used as a reference and reviews-board activity show hes seen many other s since. On the other hand i hva lot of hobbyists that use me as a reference because i am very promt with my response. Originally Posted by CashmereLove
I find that tends to be the issue. After setting up various appts there are those that are better as using as references.

I'm sorry but my references do expire so PLEASE ask for recent references..
Originally Posted by Miss envy
A year seems pretty generous and figured it was the status quo, after all things change and I don't expect to keep providers on the hook vouching for only one appt a year later.
I find that p411 takes care of this very well. But not all providers are on that system.
I find that p411 takes care of this very well. But not all providers are on that system. Originally Posted by John Landecker
P411 is definately the quickest,easiest and most accurate
Well after the Ashley Madison incident is P411 still a smart idea. All they want is my name, credit card info, place of employment/phone number, and personal phone number. I know they say they destroy the info, but nothing on the internet is ever fully destroyed.
Ohh and iss envy im pretty sure i kno whos trying to use u as a reference,he jus tried that with me. But a quick search pulled up alerts so i felt no need to even contact you. Hopefully the other providers are as diligent,its their safety Originally Posted by CashmereLove
yeah I'm sure it is the same guy,
Do providers actually ask other providers for "ok's" to see a hobbyist? Or do they solicit a reference (with the implied understanding that past performance by hobbyist may not be predictive of future performance by hobbyist — i.e., he might have behaved for 1st provider but might not for 2nd provider)?

If the latter is true, why would you refuse to say something like the following: "Yes, I saw HobbyfellowA last July for one hour with no problems that I recall"?

It seems to me that any lady should be able to decide for herself just how current she wants her references to be, just like the rest of how she runs her business.

Or are you just miffed that some guy who only saw you once wants a reference? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
no there not asking if it's okay to see the client, there asking for references and yes it's there decision to see said client, what I tell the lady is that I've seen him, he was great with me but it's been more than (days/weeks) since I've seen him..

and no I do not get upset if a hobbyists only sees me one time then use me as reference, I'm grateful and I enjoy each and every visit I do get...
and no I do not get upset if a hobbyists only sees me one time then use me as reference, I'm grateful and I enjoy each and every visit I do get... Originally Posted by Miss envy
+1 they always think we are so fukn catty
If I'm used as a reference and it's been a while since I've seen the guy, I am completely honest. I've had one request recently where I haven't seen the guy in a year or more and I was honest with the provider.
I will not give info about my session most of the time. I only let the lady know that yes he was safe or if there was a problem, I will let her know he's see at her own risk.
Yes, I ask that all gents seeking M&G invites have current references.

Current to me is a session from within the past 90 days or so.

I ask the providers to tell me:

1) that the session happened within the past 90 days and that the hobbiest respected her rules and

2) the provider believes the hobbiest will respect the M&G rules.

Obviously providers want way more information than I need.
Well after the Ashley Madison incident is P411 still a smart idea. All they want is my name, credit card info, place of employment/phone number, and personal phone number. I know they say they destroy the info, but nothing on the internet is ever fully destroyed. Originally Posted by Jislander

FYI...it was about 5 years ago when I got it....back then I had three p411 providers vouch for me. Sent them cash. I bet they have a similiar deal going if you just look for it.