Hopefully No One On The Board

Shooting outside of Onyx on Richmond Ave.. 2men shot dead in a car..

https://abc13-com.cdn.ampproject.org...e%2F4771507%2F
Judging from that read generally looks as if it was some street beef. Parked in the back sitting in your ride I assume with no strap. Just dumb. These cats out here dont know how to move. I'm sure it will be on First 48
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2018, 08:54 AM
ya that was a hit, not a random drive-by. Club Onyx was probably my fave strip club in h-town (before i discovered the hobby.) now i steer clear of strip clubs unless a gal wants to go.
I creep to the ethnic clubs but man im definitely on alert riding. Drama free if I can help and avoid. Bad stuff happens any and every where but our clubs seem to bring own music.
Shooting outside of Onyx on Richmond Ave.. 2men shot dead in a car..

https://abc13-com.cdn.ampproject.org...e%2F4771507%2F Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You know how you have a really creative thought but it's too late to share. Dam it just hit me. What I should have done was say: "Ok it was me I am responding to you from heaven." now that would have been funny if I say so myself lol
  • pxmcc
  • 11-29-2018, 12:02 PM
it was an up-n-coming rapper and his homie. one of my utrs was real upset about it as she was a big fan of the dude.
it was an up-n-coming rapper and his homie. one of my utrs was real upset about it as she was a big fan of the dude. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why was he sitting in a car with no strap. Perplexes me...man I ride with no less than 150 rounds loaded and ready. Walk around with 50 rounds on my person. I dont mess around...didnt they just see the XXX murder caught on video. These cats creep and they move quickly. These guys try to live these lives and prove they just not ready
Why was he sitting in a car with no strap. Perplexes me...man I ride with no less than 150 rounds loaded and ready. Walk around with 50 rounds on my person. I dont mess around...didnt they just see the XXX murder caught on video. These cats creep and they move quickly. These guys try to live these lives and prove they just not ready Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Weapons were found in the car Sisto....
The only way to survive in these streets is a healthy dose of paranoia. To be sitting in a position to where someone can creep and you're not ready it's just not how I move. I had a pimp approach me once as I was getting out the car but I had already peeped the whole scene. My desert eagle was unlocked and loaded. I knew where everyone at that motel was positioned. He started walking my way and I pulled my shit out and he quickly starting apologizing all he wanted to do was compliment my ride. His homie gave me a hard stare but he knew he wasnt ready. I told my friend when I got to her room we was about to make the news. shoot first ask questions later