TER anyone?

Am I the only one that still uses TER? It’s upscale and free unless you want to use vip features. I love it, to me it’s neck and neck with p411, but cheaper and with descriptive reviews. Can we normalize TER again? Asking for a friend
I have a ter account but haven’t used it in a while. Idk why. Maybe the Houston activity wasn’t much. Lots of Dallas ladies use it.
I have taken a look at it a couple of times but it's something like Eros to me, donations are well......a tad bit inflated and not matching the service level so I prefer to stick with eccie and ourhome2 personally. I've more so taken a look at it when I was in Dallas for a family reunion and got bored with the family. I love the hobby scene in Dallas. The women there are more progressive and open minded lol. My kind of women!!
Am I the only one that still uses TER?

Ja
:Yes:

It’s upscale and free unless you want to use vip features.

Hochwertig ist subjektiv.

:Upscale is subjective.:

I love it, to me it’s neck and neck with p411

äh, diese Scheiße, die letzte Woche abgestürzt ist

:Oh, that shit that crashed last week:

, but cheaper
für dich

:for you:
maybe and with descriptive reviews.
Für die Woche können Sie sie lesen

:For the week you can read them:

Can we normalize TER again?

Nein einfach nein.

:No, just no:

Asking for a friend Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Ich würde meinen Schwanz total in dich stecken für den Preis, den du verlangst, aber fick Bewertungsgremien aus der Tiefe meiner Seele. Ich weiß, dass dies ein Review Board ist, auf dem ich poste, aber ehrlich gesagt ist es in den Todeswürfen. Sie (sprich: alle) müssen mit dem Spiel modernisieren. Das bedeutet nicht, dass du einem Discord-Server beitreten musst. Konvertieren in Tryst oder mehr Freestyle

:I would totally put my dick in you for the rate that you're asking, but fuck review boards from the depths of my soul. I know this is a review board I'm posting on, but honestly it's in the death throws. You (reads: everyone) need to modernize with the game. That doesn't mean joining some loser ass Discord server. Converting to Tryst, or more freestyling:
True! I haven't gotten around to TER yet, I know I have reviews on there. I'm sure it hasn't changed much. Youre right, and it's pretty legit.
I need to take a look at TER
Frankly,
TER is a well known site, and for those who wish to have potential to reach a wider target audience well...
If she isn’t on P411 I typically don’t try. TER reviews aren’t good for me. If lady makes it too hard I usually don’t try.
I use to use TER I have a couple reviews on there I just don’t find it user friendly or want to pay for another site, I already pay to much these days.

But it’s good for east coast
Pardon my ignorance..., what does TER stand for? I Google TER and the stock charts fir Teradyne cokes up.
The Erotic Review
The Erotic Review Originally Posted by Bounce
Thank you!
  • Uomo
  • 03-08-2023, 06:08 AM
I use it extensively in certain areas, Houston is not one of those. Back 10-12 years ago, it was the go-to for the DC area. The discussion boards were hopping. Then they got caught up in the new laws and had to shut down access from the US and I think they purged a ton of US based reviews. It hasn't recovered fully in my opinion.
It’s good in certain areas and lets you see what activities a provider will preform. It’s overpriced for what it is but I do like its search ability. Unfortunately if a lot of people aren’t using it in an area it’s worthless.
I have a problem with the word upscale especially when a woman uses it here. To me it screams guys she got a taste of GPS. You know I'm a card holder of MPGE(make prices great again). Also if I owned the site I would be a tad bit hurt with you'll mentioning other sites. It's like me banging Lorena Carbo and screaming out Katrina name in ecstasy(yes I've tasted both). Just my 2 cents