Reviews; Please help us out

I'm humbly asking that on reviews if a lady can't be found here or ourhome2 please give us a direct link to her p411 page so we can get her email and try to do business. With tryst as well. But especially p411. It's not fair to us guys who don't have the wherewithal or funds to purchase p411 that we don't have access to the lady. At least please leave her email in the review. We are all trying to have fun guys. This is a brotherhood. Sharing is caring. Thank you.
I believe UC has that under control.
Lol
I believe UC has that under control. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you, I think, Marcellus.
But, "control" can be a verb, or noun, or an adjective.

Umm, Pit, do you realize that by stating you do not have p411, you have probably had your handle added to every ladies DNS list?
But, "control" can be a verb, or noun, or an adjective.

Umm, Pit, do you realize that by stating you do not have p411, you have probably had your handle added to every ladies DNS list? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
THIS!!!
I'm humbly asking that on reviews if a lady can't be found here or ourhome2 please give us a direct link to her p411 page so we can get her email and try to do business. With tryst as well. But especially p411. It's not fair to us guys who don't have the wherewithal or funds to purchase p411 that we don't have access to the lady. At least please leave her email in the review. We are all trying to have fun guys. This is a brotherhood. Sharing is caring. Thank you. Originally Posted by Pitroom

LMFAO now isn't this post poetic. Coming from someone who loves to brag about how much $$ that he spends on pussy but now is crying for help because he can't afford to have P411. Hopefully those mongers who you have disparaged with your comments will not lift a finger to help. What is the occupation that Shine used to reference he was? If memory serves me correctly it was 'loyal manservant" I believe. Guess that career doesn't pay well huh?
  • Pyle1
  • 03-07-2023, 04:46 PM
If the provider wants her number or email on the profile page that people can link to she will put it there. It's her prerogative. If she doesn't put it there maybe there is a good reason.
That's the issue. Most chicks on P411 are not doing well. Competition has gone through the roof. But you'll overpay, kiss ass, do what you'll want. I'm getting pussy my way whether I'm here or not. Boss bad chicks work at Sonics making 10 an hour. As I've said up your service level and take ymmv out the conversation. I don't like most you'll feet and toes yet I overlook it. Surely, you can open your mouth and stick your tongue down my throat. P411 is a desert for most chicks. They are dying to be seen. I need more money not pussy options. That's on lock. I'm honestly tired of pussy
Man I got two checks fighting to see me let me go. I'll respond more tomorrow. Guys you are the damn business. Stop folding the market is overflowing with women who need your money. It ain't much to ask them to act like it. So yes UC I want to be know as someone who ain't rich but who will pay for dfk SS and reasonable IOP or baby just watch the tide flow my way.
Chicks not checks
Pit, this comment is assuming that you are actually real, which seems to be less likely with each passing day. If you would have one less drink a week, then you could afford P411.
I cannot afford P411 Sir. I'm asking for help in reviews. I currently cannot afford p411. Pussy bill is too high
But, "control" can be a verb, or noun, or an adjective. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good contact data is required on reviews, especially if the lady is not a member here & you usually remind posters when they don't provide it.
Well true, and it is a simple requirement.
Btw, it is the most common PA rejection item by far.

If we didn't have that issue, I'd have more time to play "whack a troll".
Pit, your original post has a few problems.
1. You keep posting as if you were real, which is being called into question more and more every day.
2. You claim that you cannot afford P411. If you can afford to hobby, then you can afford P411. A yearly membership is only 41 cents a day.
3. You make me assumption that every provider is on P411. That is far from true.
4. You assume that anyone can post a link to a provider's page on P411. Only members can do that.
You would think that someone who is the hobby and the GOAT would know these things.