I'm coming out the closet; there needs to be a Houston Don's list

I will be the first to say I literally despise condoms during sex. To the point where if I have sex with a woman with a condom on I can't orgasm. I've been in the closet for so long about how I feel about condoms. Now I'm coming out and willing to accept the shame

I feel like there needs to be a safe place in Houston eccie for us gents who hate condoms to go and express ourselves plus find other like minded individuals in Houston. I'm proposing a ground breaking endeavor. A Houston Don's list

Ladies come out the closet. Shed the shame of admitting sex feels a whole lot better without a condom. Guys stop behind the scenes pressuring women to ditch the condom then say openly please let me know who does it so I can avoid(these women tell all you'll business behind closed doors gents so if I was you'll just talk about the weather)

We need a safe place to express ourselves, so I'll be the first. My name is Pitroom. I'm addicted to not using condoms. I prefer sex without a condom. Im currently not seeking any help for this addiction. I will use one grudgingly, but I prefer to be in a woman skin deep and shoot my load in her(bbfs without cumming in her pussy is useless). Who will join me on this new frontier!!!
You have mentioned this multiple times (your fondness of shooting up ladies' clubs) so I don't see how it relates to "coming out the closet".
do it pit, is it against the rules?
oh has em- put it in there if rules prohibit here, but as been stated already, it can cause issues if the list contains P's that don't want it broadcasted, but you're smart enough to know that.
Go ahead OP and start the list. Everyday you boast about your sperm going somewhere. What better person than you to start a list. The community would be honored.

After this thread, if you don't start a list....we all know who has been lying.
Pit states he’s coming out, lol. I knew there was something different about you.
I thought Pit was leaving ECCIE?
I thought Pit was leaving ECCIE? Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
I was because I had gotten into a relationship. The relationship lasted 1 da then she broke up with me. Her loss. Plus I got a bunch of people male and female texting me begging me to stay so I decided to hang around a tad bit longer. I wish we had a Dons list here in the mens lounge at the very least.
After this thread, if you don't start a list....we all know who has been lying. Originally Posted by VitaMan
We all already know he’s a compulsive liar, and too cowardly to start the list.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2023, 04:38 PM
I wanna see the Houston list, business will boom once it's posted up
  • bbkid
  • 03-09-2023, 07:50 AM
....I got a bunch of people male and female texting me begging me to stay..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Out of all the nonsense you have posted, and there's been PLENTY of it, this one takes the cake.
^^^^^ There's the list that I'd really like to see. The list of all the people asking him to stay.
^^^^^ There's the list that I'd really like to see. The list of all the people asking him to stay. Originally Posted by NordicJag
He’s down to liking his own posts, it’s always just one like anytime he post’s.
Hmmm...Pitroom gone silent. Could we have a pretender ?