Encounter: Jeaneth is a GFE marvel

Date: 9/7/22
Name: Jeaneth
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 346-475-6868
Email Address: Jeaneth.j101.protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P313739 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63657-Jeaneth
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish, K9, Prone
Hair Length and Color: Long, curly black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Jeaneth is hot and petite, with natural C-cups, a perfect ass, great legs, 5'4" tall, and has such a pretty face. She's like a Cuban version of Sofia Vergara.
Recommendation: Yes
Dont ever disrespect sofia vergara like that lmao shes like the crack head version sofia vergara
Djhyplektro, you've clearly never seen her in person. If you had, you'd never say that.

On the plus side, your reviews are very entertaining. I never thought someone would go to the Bissonnet track with such high expectations. Looking forward to reading about your further misadventures.
Sofia Vergara? Lmao, I was expecting to see at least professional pictures.
Djhyplektro, you've clearly never seen her in person. If you had, you'd never say that.

On the plus side, your reviews are very entertaining. I never thought someone would go to the Bissonnet track with such high expectations. Looking forward to reading about your further misadventures. Originally Posted by joeydalt
Dude sofia vergara has amazing smile, hair, nice surgery work mm ass and tits And great legs. Stunning eyes and great skin. This girl you are reviewing doesnt have anything like that based on her pics. I always seen providers over exxagerate on pictures. Never under exxagerate. Unless we are talking about alyssa then thats a different story.

The B track is something new to me. There are a few lookers. Lia was the first real one i scooped because she looked tgtbt. So took one for the team and regretted it. I guess now i know why only dudes with the sunroof down with 6 dudes sticking out of it go there. Tempting but more of a headache.
  • nile
  • 09-08-2022, 02:57 PM
I’ve seen Jeaneth many times and she’s great but there is nothing about her that even close to Sofia. Looks wise or body wise.
If this girl at least has ass like sofia vergara in person. Ill write the most illustrious review ever seen in this site and ill treat you to some beers .

But... if she looks terrible in person im walking df out and reviewing her in all her glory .
I like Jeaneth as much as the next guy, she's a hell of a performer. But Sofia Vergara is a bit too far.
Sorry, I should've wrote that her personality is fun like Sofia Vergara. I didn't mean that she looks like Sofia Vergara's twin.
Personally, I think that GFE encounters are mostly about the personality and she's got a great GFE personality. I'm not the best writer in the world. Sorry for the confusion.
Sorry, I should've wrote that her personality is fun like Sofia Vergara. I didn't mean that she looks like Sofia Vergara's twin.
Personally, I think that GFE encounters are mostly about the personality and she's got a great GFE personality. I'm not the best writer in the world. Sorry for the confusion. Originally Posted by joeydalt
That makes way more sense.
Thanks for the review OP. Jeaneth is one of my top ATF's. She's full of smiles and does have that great personality. I call her a "Super-GFE". She'll kiss your face off and f&ck the sh*t out of you!

It's probably good you included her email and phone since OH2 is down.... I believe the email should have an "at" sign... Jeaneth.j101@protonmail.com as shown on the P411 link. This info gives another way besides P411 to contact her for those who already know her. With OH2 down, it's going to be tougher for the ladies to check references.

A'Man