Possibly coming into town for 2 days next week. Best areas to stay?

What would be the best possible area to work in the Austin area ?

I'd like to offer and make all of the arrangements on your location as well as help you maximize your visit.

BTW. You are so beautiful.
Is she trafficed?
Arboretum or domain are popular areas
Thanks guys. Treetop that sounds interesting : )
Why aren't you on the way down lol.
Delicious
Thanks guys. Treetop that sounds interesting : ) Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
IT'S A TRAP.. !
First of all, you look gorgeous and have a great menu !

Usually I'd say best place to stay is my place, but as I can see you are already being highly fought over, and I don't want these guys show up at my place ....

Domain/Arboretum area is probably best (that is NW ATX).
Stay away from most hotels close to I-35 and make sure you are in Travis County, not Williams (I think there is a sticky on top of Co-ed that shows a map).

For all the guys (and may be even a few ladies) who I am sure have flooded your inbox (not sure I want to intend a pun here)
I hope you make it to ATX

Have Fun, Stay Safe

What would be the best possible area to work in the Austin area ?

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I thought Williams County was Northwest?

I left home(Austin) 2000
I thought Williams County was Northwest?

I left home(Austin) 2000 Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That would be way North ...

Look at the map: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

Avoid the Vagina Triangle as well these days (the area bordered by I35/290/183)
But the Penis Area is good (bordered by 183 (North and South) and Mopac=1 (to the immediate left and right). Also called the Domain/Arboretum area.

There is also good spots in South Austin, but I seldom cross the river to Hobby
^^ I like the triangle, also known as central Austin. For us coming from south the northwest is to far.
Thanks guys. Treetop that sounds interesting : ) Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I was just thinking about you and then read your reply. That made me smile and made my day.

You are stunning. I think I'm already falling in love.

Speaking of love I'd be honored to give you one of my discrete full body nude mutual touch sensual massages for the discriminating female.

All my female friends say I look like a model and also give the best massage on the planet so no worries.

Just trust me.

XOXOXO
Duplicate
I have some specific recommendations on hotels weighing in cost/ location/ safety. Sending it a PM since I'll be listing specific hotels.