Way to go Obama

Top Taliban is terrorist Obama let go from Gitmo

Don’t underestimate Obama’s ability to fuck things up.
How soon til we have these terrorists attack the US thanks to Obama and senile Biden?
How soon til we have these terrorists attack the US thanks to Obama and senile Biden? Originally Posted by berryberry
Lots of them came thru the border already.
Don’t underestimate Obama’s ability to fuck things up. Originally Posted by bambino
How many Taliban did Don and Mike release or help secure the release of last year related to that cease fire they negotiated with the Taliban?

5k?

If you're going to go back, look at the dumb shit all 4 administrations engaged in.
How many Taliban did Don and Mike release or help secure the release of last year related to that cease fire they negotiated with the Taliban?
. Originally Posted by HDGristle
How many were Taliban leaders vs peon grunts?
How many were Taliban leaders vs peon grunts? Originally Posted by berryberry
Who helped get Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar out of jail in Pakistan?

Who helped put Mawlavi Talib back into the population?

Who gave them back experienced fighters?

Leaders need peons and grunts or they have no one to lead or turn into future leaders.
Who helped get Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar out of jail in Pakistan?

Who helped put Mawlavi Talib back into the population?

Who gave them back experienced fighters?

Leaders need peons and grunts or they have no one to lead or turn into future leaders. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Who killed Suleimani? Baghdadi? Who crushed ISIS?
Who killed Suleimani? Baghdadi? Who crushed ISIS? Originally Posted by bambino
You take the good
You take the bad
You take them both and there you have
The facts of life
Obama Freed The Taliban Leader Who Engineered Kabul Takeover

Despite warning from the Pentagon, Obama released the 'Taliban Five,' who are now orchestrating the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/17...abul-takeover/
Guess we need to start way to go threads for Trump and Bush now. Can we count on you to do it with the same zeal, berry?
Guess we need to start way to go threads for Trump and Bush now. Can we count on you to do it with the same zeal, berry? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Feel free - I will leave that to you as you seem to like to post (even though a lot of what you post is not factual) so have at it
Feel free - I will leave that to you as you seem to like to post (even though a lot of what you post is not factual) so have at it Originally Posted by berryberry
If you're going to call me a liar, don't be a passive aggressive bitch about it. It's not like you're going to hurt my feelings, snowflake.