*QUIZ TIME* Which Super Villain Are You?

Apparently, I'm LEX LUTHOR.
You are a sociopathic genius. You have no superpowers,
but your intellect and your utter ruthlessness make you
dangerous to even to most powerful of heroes

Here's the QUIZ:
http://www.quizopolis.com/fun-quiz/1...llain-Are-You/
I guess everyone on this board is a Super HERO and not a VILLAIN. If you take this test, remember to answer as if you were a villain.

You are :

The Joker

Who cares for ruling and power? Certainly not you. You just want to blow stuff up and kill people. Starting with the Batman, preferably.
I'm the same as you sexxxxxxxxxxxxy

Lex Luthor
Morgoth

You are the antithesis of life, and wish to control all of creation. You would prefer if that creation was yours too.

Lex Luther.
Oh but now I have insight into the minds of Tia and Gman!!!!!!!!
Morgoth

You are the antithesis of life, and wish to control all of creation. You would prefer if that creation was yours too.

Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
It seems that I'm Morgoth too...who's Morgoth?
Never mind...Wikipedia to the rescue...

You are :

Magneto

You will stop at nothing to create a new natural order. This hierarchy will reflect the vision of your people and allow them the freedom they need to truly grow!
supersucker beating cocks into submission everywhere for the good of mankind
ok really

Which Super Villain Are You?

You are :

Galacticus

You eat worlds and destroy civilizations that span stars simply because you are hungry. You have no moral code beyond your own hunger. Other villains serve you, but some may team up with the good guys to stop you.

You are :

Magneto

You will stop at nothing to create a new natural order. This hierarchy will reflect the vision of your people and allow them the freedom they need to truly grow!