What about hot buttons during sex.

Am I the only one that when a civi/provider during sex starts playing with the boys that it really gets my blood pumping.

Blowpop started a thread about hot buttons in ads. What about hot buttons during sex. Is there anything that a provider/hobbyist does that can make you just go crazy (and not crazy in s bad way lol) during your time together?
For me it's not so much a particular action than it is the moment when a lady is actively doing (insert your activity of choice here) to you - and you begin to make eye contact. You see in her eyes that she's reading your face and your body like a book and knows EXACTLY what to do to you. Her visage is half lust and half brain surgeon and you realize this chick is the freakin' Pele/Chuck Norris of (once again insert activity here) and there is no civilian anywhere who can even begin to approach this girl's skills.

While I still consider myself a newb I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that this is what separates the truly great ladies from all the others. Sadly there is no criteria for you to know if this lady is among the elite other than a series of stellar reviews.

Sorry Addict, I feel I may have semi-hijacked your thread so I'll make a second, less esoteric submission: When we're just getting started and I'm sitting on a couch, she straddles me for heavy DFK - DING!
  • Trey
  • 08-10-2010, 01:59 AM
im pretty easy the only thing that will kill me for sure is if she is on her cycle thats just the killer for ever I will never go back.

The best thing she can do is have some thing other then the normal bra and pantie set on when I get there. I hate that normal bra and pantie set by hanes her way, work it a little get a teddy or something, anything please.
Attitude.... if she's into the session that's all I need.
Just don't point and laugh!
Sorry Addict, I feel I may have semi-hijacked your thread so I'll make a second, less esoteric submission: When we're just getting started and I'm sitting on a couch, she straddles me for heavy DFK - DING! Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
+1
attitude & openness!!!!
Breathing
I have too many hot buttons to list. I do have a cold button: Asking me how much longer until I come. That'll guarantee that I'm not coming for at least 10 more minutes.
Breathing Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Since when did you set your standard THAT high?
Since when did you set your standard THAT high? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Since the base price has gone over 250...I'll take barely alive for 150 and less, Alex!!
Jasmine??? OK...not EVERYBODY...
I like what Ron White said... touch his dick, hell touch it with a newspaper lol
Is there anything that a provider/hobbyist does that can make you just go crazy (and not crazy in s bad way lol) during your time together? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Yes, there is most definitely, i just made a video of what you can do to me to make me squirt at ya......just lookn for a webite to host a sexy video like this.....but eccie addict you can IM me and ill show you!!!!
Yes, there is most definitely, i just made a video of what you can do to me to make me squirt at ya......just lookn for a webite to host a sexy video like this.....but eccie addict you can IM me and ill show you!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Got my attention
Yes, there is most definitely, i just made a video of what you can do to me to make me squirt at ya......just lookn for a webite to host a sexy video like this.....but eccie addict you can IM me and ill show you!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I need some new fap material.....