Maxine Waters (Dim) does it again

More hyperbole from the Dimwits on the left:

“If sequestration takes place, that’s going to be a great setback. We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these job losses — over 170 million jobs that could be lost,” said Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.).

She went on to say cuts must be done “over a long period of time.”

There’s just one problem with her estimation — and it’s a big one. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are only 134 million people working in the United States. So by Waters’ estimation, the sequester cuts would be so apocalyptic that nearly 40 million people who don’t have jobs would become even more unemployed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-her-estimate/
Glenn Beck has spoken!

Unfortunately so has Maxine ... Ive met her. She ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. That is, unless you put her in a drawer with Wingtards like, ahem...

To her credit, unlike so many others in Congress, she actually stands up for her constituents.

that said ... She probably needs to retire.

And we wonder why we have lifetime politicians
  • Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Glenn Beck has spoken!

Unfortunately so has Maxine ... Ive met her. She ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. That is, unless you put her in a drawer with Wingtards like, ahem...

To her credit, unlike so many others in Congress, she actually stands up for her constituents.

that said ... She probably needs to retire. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And just like her fellow CONGRESSWOMANNNNNN shiela jackson lee, two of the stupidist fucking humans alive, their constituants must also be a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. How the fuck anyone can honestly defend them is just beyond comprehension. Fucking libtards at their finest..... heh
Maxine Waters is breathtakingly stupid. Here she is accidentally telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs
And just like her fellow CONGRESSWOMANNNNNN shiela jackson lee, two of the stupidist fucking humans alive, their constituants must also be a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. How the fuck anyone can honestly defend them is just beyond comprehension. Fucking libtards at their finest..... heh Originally Posted by seedman55
Maybe you need to get off your ignint ass and go down to school those motherfucker constituants!

I don't see the Tea Party presence in either of those Districts.

Come on, Seedy! You can be a community organizer!
  • Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Maybe you need to get off your ignint ass and go down to school those motherfucker constituants!

I don't see the Tea Party presence in either of those Districts.

Come on, Seedy! You can be a community organizer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I work for a living, community organizer eh, like our cocksucker president, nuts on those folks, they want to be and stay stupid that is their choice. I will help folks that want to be helped, and not just want a freebee handout.
You could use some English lessons...
  • Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 08:13 PM
No habla. Lmao
I guess our local moron Shiela Jackson Lee is going to have to work harder if she is going to retain her standing as the biggest idiot in the House.
I guess our local moron Shiela Jackson Lee is going to have to work harder if she is going to retain her standing as the biggest idiot in the House. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Frederica Wilson is beginning to get some recognition for being extremely stupid. She relies partly on dressing up like a clown.

• Seedy
  • 02-28-2013, 08:40 PM
I guess our local moron Shiela Jackson Lee is going to have to work harder if she is going to retain her standing as the biggest idiot in the House. Originally Posted by Jackie S
JS, she still has it. She just got freed. Lmfao
This is going to be a "Classic"....LOL