Date: 08/15/2018
Name: Julee .. she said I'm reena, jenifer and julee
Phone: 512 618 6418
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: -
Address: On ponds spring, 13284
Activities: Fbsm, hj. Paid for 1 hr and she said we only do 50 min massage .. after massage is over in 45 min. Just becoz another customer was seated in a different room i think.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 5" or 1 inch more or less.
Thin, pretty face, good nice hair. Padded bra and still A size.
Place looked premium as the towels n lotions were pretty nice quality. All the linen was awesomely soft.
Recommendation: No
  • whiz
  • 08-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Crystal has been hit or miss for me......last time was a miss.
Crystal has always been good for me. It seems like you wanted something without donating to the cause. No one likes a cheapskate. Just sayin'
Certainly not my go to AMP for massage. There are just too many options for massage +. ijs...............
Only one girl there I wasn't happy with. don't believe she's there anymore. Other than the, always been good for me as well! But, as they say, one man's treasure is another man's junk. I don't think any one place is 100% for everyone.
I think these busy Amps always short you on time when they get busy. I think it's unfair when they book appointments back to back at 1,2,3,4 without even a 5 minute break between each appointment. There is always a customer waiting and then they rush you out of there. Hopefully the Jessica's, Angela's and Sophie's who read this will take note..
Crystal has always been good for me. It seems like you wanted something without donating to the cause. No one likes a cheapskate. Just sayin' Originally Posted by DrSticks2
are you serious? asking for the complete time I paid for is higher expectation?
Are you serious? You're sill bitching about a session from 2 years ago? Dude, go to another shop then and stop bumping up old bad reviews
Are you serious? You're sill bitching about a session from 2 years ago? Dude, go to another shop then and stop bumping up old bad reviews Originally Posted by DrSticks2
this clearly tells that you are the one who is upselling these places. You the one started bitching first.
I have life and I could only log my inbox now when I see notification and hence found some idiotic salesman trying sell.
Go get life.
You're the one who needs to get a life, bringing up a posting from 2 years ago. I have never had my time shorted there, and they usually go over 60 minutes with me. It sounds like they wanted to get you out of there as soon as they could. I wonder why?

By the way, it's bait n switch, not bet. Learn to spell and read.

You should change your user name to HungryJackAss.
You're the one who needs to get a life, bringing up a posting from 2 years ago. I have never had my time shorted there, and they usually go over 60 minutes with me. It sounds like they wanted to get you out of there as soon as they could. I wonder why?

By the way, it's bait n switch, not bet. Learn to spell and read.

You should change your user name to HungryJackAss. Originally Posted by DrSticks2
so you agree it is bait and switch ... lol. DrSticksInAss
Lol.
You are the one who started bitching about someone else's experience. Get life and write your own reviews ... AssSmucker
Both of you need to move on. This is a 2 year old review.