URL / Website: https://www.lindseylacey.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Halfway between AT&T Stadium and DFW Airport
Activities: FBSM L2 see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This woman is a pure and total goddess. I love a slightly older woman and I love a slightly older women that is really petite even more. She is 5'3", tiny a cup breasts with beautiful nipples and blue eyes that love looking up at you. Long legs. Not a single strand of hair on her other than her head. Size 8 VERY soft feet.
Recommendation: Yes
Hard time to schedule with her
I had zero issues scheduling. ����♂️
That would be a hard pass for me. I like thin women but she really needs to eat a sammich or 3. Plus the fact that she wont show her actual face so i can see what she looks like...NOPE
That would be a hard pass for me. I like thin women but she really needs to eat a sammich or 3. Plus the fact that she wont show her actual face so i can see what she looks like...NOPE Originally Posted by Northside
Her face is awesome. You wouldn’t be disappointed. Kudos on the body shaming though 😉
14 different menu items, that's a bit too much of a la carte. She would be better off keeping it simple.
Lindsey is awesome for me. Always a good time and I crawl to my car after.
If you believe she is still in her fifties…I don’t think she is still in her 60’s.
What?! This is where the 'Hobby', diverges from Common Sense. You want to engage with a Nasty, Old-ness..

She shows her twig body with a hat, sunglasses and loose-fitting tights. Do you really need to spend your hard-earned money on that?!

"I crawl to my car after." You must have crawled into her place before. I can lend you a walker...

There are 20-year-olds who do much better
Hard time to schedule with her Originally Posted by dallased
That would be a hard pass for me. I like thin women but she really needs to eat a sammich or 3. Plus the fact that she wont show her actual face so i can see what she looks like...NOPE Originally Posted by Northside
She looks like a patient. She really need to start eating
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Yep she prefers same day.
So her 30 min l2 is $60. Yes, $60. For $60 she will look you in the eye while she sucks every fucking drop out of you. She’s clean, her place is spotless and she’s sweet as can be. Some of you fuckers go waste your $200 on a 20 year old that’ll suck you for 10 seconds and spit it out after. Have fun. More goddess for me.
WALDT