BNG

What makes a great BNG??

What would you keep you coming back for me...and how long would you think it appropriate to last?
  • dcarr
  • 03-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Hmm never had a problem with your bngs. Your technique and genuine liking what you do makes them great. With your talent 20 minutes should be sufficient. I'm working late at the office by the way. Just saying. LOL
I'm a great fan of BnG but haven't had the pleasure of getting one from you. One of these days our schedules shall mesh.
Thanks to my doctors and modern pharmacology...what used to be a BNG is now at least an hour long process....but I'm not complaining!
DFW... that's not a bad thing for someone like me that luvs to give slow and wet Blows...yummy!!!!
...just like good barbecue..."Low and Slow"
for those who've had the pleasure know that bjs are my ultimate turn on....by far. give me two weeks and my schedule will clear up significantly. my availability will be monday/tues/thursdays all day and weekends with advance notice.

i'll have my incall set up....so we can all have fun just like old times. lol
Nice!!!!!
for those who've had the pleasure know that bjs are my ultimate turn on....by far. Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Been a while, but I still remember waking up to one of those!

Can't say as I have ever had a bad BJ but DT with cimnqns is a big turn on for me
How much are your BNG? I'd love to see what everyone's raving about :-D
I expect a BNG to be 15 minutes or so. When I get one it's because I have a load I need to get rid of and I'm short on time or I'm just not in the mood to fuck - you know, you just want to nut a go!
If she does plan on visiting Corpus, I will make time for her BNG.
This could go in Lougi's oral thread, or in Mr. Smith's bucket list thread, but since I haven't posted here...

It's been a while since I've had a good FHF (fuck her face).

Before I get too far, guys, always ask, and keep it simple, "So, you ok with head grabbing?" Always ask; even if it's in her reviews. Ladies, when you nod or give me a "mm, hmm" without removing Mr. Happy from your mouth, that makes Mr. Happy, well, happy. Guys, "Yes, but not too ____" means "Not really." When I get the "not really" answer, I exit FHF mode (but keep sucking, Ladies).

So, at this point we have reached the good FHF level. Next, can my balls bump against your chin without you gagging or worse? If you gag, I know where to stop. I'm not into making big messes (hinting so far, don't make me type it). Chin bumping probably puts this at the really good FHF level, and I won't last too long (10 minutes max, probably 5).

Another route to really good FHF is CIM. COF or COT is good too, but having to pull out can throw my rhythm off.

So, how to get to great FHF? DTCIM would do it. A now-retired provider was cool with head grabbing, my balls were bumping against her chin, but I had to pull back for CIM or things would get messy. It was really good FHF, but coming down her throat would have been great. Haven't gotten great FHF yet.