Bucket list

I was talking on the phone the other day with Elgato, and he brought up knocking something off my bucket list. I explained that what we were talking about was not on my bucket list, and he asked what was. I thought for a minute and decided that fucking a midget was on my list. It sounded strange, even to me, but I want to try that one time. She has to be a good looking midget.
This is an old topic,, sexual bucket list, not midgets,, well maybe that is too. LOL
What's on your sexual bucket list? Toss it out there, hell it can't be much stranger than mine.
I really have to put thought into what is left to do. Little people arent for me just because size wise its just too much like a child for me. Never gonna happen for me.
Ohhh I have one! I'd like to bang one of El Gato's hott unicorns!!! I've never seen a guy charm so many young, beautiful girls for such little ca$h. It's almost BS or TGTBT....if it wasn't El Gato, I'd scream LIES!
I want twins, regular size. Lol.
I want twins, regular size. Lol. Originally Posted by Fedexpilot
Shit, now I want midget twins,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mmmm let me see.......Elgato's Sexual Bucket List
18 Y.O-----Check
19 Y.O.----Check
20's Y.O.---Check
Sisters-----Check
Mother/Daughter----Check
Ultimate Provider (Sasha)---Check
Great GFE Provider Screams Your Name So Whole Hotel Can Hear (Aidan Mackenna)---Check
Reynosa Boys Town (When it was safe - 3 Girls with me). ---Check
Laredo Boys Town (When it was safe)------Check

Whew, lots of memories.
uh, ok, I may get strange looks from here on out, but i want to fuck a t/s. Not just any t/s, a fucking hot one...obviously she'd need a penis, but it's like getting best of both worlds. lol, am I weird?

haha, i can't believe I just asked if that was a bit too offbeat when I heard mentions of twin midgets earlier on this thread. lol, anyway, that's on my sexual bucket list.
uh, ok, I may get strange looks from here on out, but i want to fuck a t/s. Not just any t/s, a fucking hot one...obviously she'd need a penis, but it's like getting best of both worlds. lol, am I weird?

haha, i can't believe I just asked if that was a bit too offbeat when I heard mentions of twin midgets earlier on this thread. lol, anyway, that's on my sexual bucket list. Originally Posted by pamperedsecret
Twin midgets is perfectly normal,, you are just weird. LMAO
BTW, you are on my bucket list,,,,,, Corpus visit?
I'm short, but not a midget. I would like to find some loophole that would allow me to be the center of a midget basketball team. I would be the Wilt Chamberlain of the midget basketball world. After each victory, I would celebrate with all of the hottie, midget cheerleaders (yes, at the same time; yes, from both teams).
Still on my phuckit list is meeting and having sex with a provider at a movie theater.
On my fuck-it list, I'd want to do a really fit chick. Not some chick that does Aerobics and pilates but a jacked, Olympic grade body that could chokehold me in DATY and bruise my thighs in K9.
Or have sex in all 7 continents.

"ISO a provider for an outcall to my Antarctic igloo. I'll tip. PM me."
[QUOTE=e_l traveler;1055129829]Or have sex in all 7 continents.

Yes! Yes!Yes! ^^^^^^

Or have a man from all 7 continents all at the same time would be amazing ..for me..Carry on gentlemen. Xo
[QUOTE=Miss Glamazon Girl;1055130095]
Or have sex in all 7 continents.

Yes! Yes!Yes! ^^^^^^

Or have a man from all 7 continents all at the same time would be amazing ..for me..Carry on gentlemen. Xo Originally Posted by e_l traveler

I hear those Antarctican Dudes are frigid.
Miss Glamazon Girl Is on My fuck-it list

:bow _arrow: