Have You Ever Seen A Rodeo Clown Get Kicked in the Crotch by a Bull? Rumor has it this is What it Feels like to be with PID.

Rumor also has it that when PID goes deep, not only does he get to the back of those sugar walls, he also gets a back-of-the-throat blow job at the same damn time.

(just joshin' with you a bit PID, hope ya don't mind)

Mr. Grouchsteel
Dr. Longneck and his Two Hairy Suitcases
The Transcuntinental Railrod
Trouser Bowser
The Ole Bell on a Pole
The Happy Gentleman in the Pink Pullover

A big donger can put a professional gal out of business for a week.

So well-hung chaps, have you found your Jeans Puppy to be an asset or a liability in this business? Have you been denied Spearfishing for Doodoo Sharks (bum secks) or other activities you've wanted to try? Has someone taken a look behind those BVD's and said "Get that thing out of my house!"?

Conversely, do regular human males ever have insecurities about their schlongs or does the hobby sort of negate the concerns one might have approaching women in the real world.

I'm asking these questions for a friend (points to my pussy)
I recall walking out of the shower when the lady asked (channeling Pyramider) "Who are you going to please with that 1.3" of dangling death?" I replied "me."
I recall walking out of the shower when the lady asked (channeling Pyramider) "Who are you going to please with that 1.3" of dangling death?" I replied "me." Originally Posted by saustin
If you pull that shit on me I'll hit ya with "The Angry Inch block with the Triple Salchow Skinny Ass Sex Swivel".

This is an advanced technique. Do not attempt this at home ya fakkin' Amateurs.
When I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil...... because.. well.. my stick is big enough to beat you to death. lol Originally Posted by black sunshine
"How did she die officer?"

"Dunno, but there's an imprint of what looks like a brontosaurus dong on her forehead."
If you pull that shit on me I'll hit ya with "The Angry Inch block with the Triple Salchow Skinny Ass Sex Swivel". Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I'm sorry. The Estonia judge only awarded you 8 points because you didn't extend your pinky finger (not that finger) and wobbled a bit on the dismount.
Conversely, do regular human males ever have insecurities about their schlongs or does the hobby sort of negate the concerns one might have approaching women in the real world. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Insecurities? Why do you think I shake like a leaf. I figure the lady's going to bust out laughing as soon as she sees Jr.
RTM My penis has be outted

Plz close my account............wait. Let me think about that first.
Just enough so all she could do was get a word in edgewise.
What I lack in my 3 inch rock hard pee pee, I make up with my 4 inch tongue. Just saying
Havent found a lady that can take me in her throat.
Kinda my fault. Since it takes me having a raging boner, just to reach her uvula
RTM My penis has be outted

Plz close my account............wait. Let me think about that first. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Technically, your penis cannot be outted if it enters a room a full 15 seconds before the rest of you does.
Hell, ill bet even your health insurance considers that thing an "adjacent structure"
Technically, your penis cannot be outted if it enters a room a full 15 seconds before the rest of you does.
Hell, ill bet even your health insurance considers that thing an "adjacent structure" Originally Posted by knotty man
He has a point PID.
  • quzi
  • 09-10-2015, 08:39 PM
damn, I got this cockwarmer from a little old lady some time ago. It's a bit on the loose side:
It can be a burden, I have been denied "spearfishing" as you so eloquently described. It is alot of fun rolling women's eyes back in their head though!
reminder, I do not charge by the inch