Date: 11-4
Name: Kelli512
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=262766
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Upscale by the loop
Activities: Convo, lfk, dfk, DATY, CBJ, Breast worship, CG, CFS, standing mish, standing K9, FIA, ...and oh yeah I almost forgot.... K9 Greek....
Hair Length and Color: Medium length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5” and just gorgeous.... very cute girl next door. Pics and stats are very accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Rates man rates
Dude, your always commenting about rates this and rates that, have you ever thought about just asking the girl your interested instead??
This woman is worth every penny she request and I agree with DD ymmv with her
Dude, your always commenting about rates this and rates that, have you ever thought about just asking the girl your interested instead?? Originally Posted by Donndiego
Well all i tried to do was ask a simple question about availability and she basically bit my head off. So for those of you who ha a good experience with her - great. As you said YMMV. I don't think she is worth the effort considering how rude she was.

Just because I don't write review on here doesn't mean I haven't see people and had good experiences.
It's kinda the whole point of this board, of course ymmv
Hey Knick Knack Paddy Wacker...I’m sorry she turned you down but I had a damn good time lol. Knock out body and sweet ass. You missed out bro

Don’t hate.
Donn the purpose of this board is to share info., I don’t see no big deal in why you can’t put rates in your ROS. I don’t think the ladies really want tons of dudes asking about rates.
Donn the purpose of this board is to share info., I don’t see no big deal in why you can’t put rates in your ROS. I don’t think the ladies really want tons of dudes asking about rates. Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
+1
+1 Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
+2

they used to be able to post their rates on their bio pages
they can’t do that, anymore
Rates are information
Thanks for the feedback Packin..... I guess those latest 3 or 4 reviews of yours that I read you forgot the “sharing the information” part...

And you forgot the part about not bumping reviews over 30 days... no worries though. It’s all good and Kelli is always a great time if you get to see her...
Closing the thread. Please dont bump review threads more than 30 days old. Thank you.