Female member bio pages

It’s been noted elsewhere that the bio pages (previously known as showcases) are no longer available. Will there be an announcement concerning same, or is this a temporary measure?
+1 to this question - I’ve noticed that the link to the mobile site’s Provider Search, aka “Search the Ladies” on the full site, is not found, as are all the links to bio pages in reviews. I don’t see any announcement on the national or Dallas boards. Is this due to routine site maintenance, or is a new policy in the works?
They should get rid of the Welcome section too it’s basically another platform for the ladies to advertise themselves hat are new just like the update section

This is so fucking sloppy..... I’m seriously thinking about disabling and saying peace out to this site and only dealing with the individuals I’m familiar

Might as well make the site dark cause they can’t clean eccie up enough to try and hide anything

Sec. 43.041. AGGRAVATED ONLINE PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION.

(a) A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service with the intent to promote the prostitution of five or more persons or facilitate five or more persons to engage in prostitution.

Not that hard to find 5 or more persons here that are definitely engaging in P especially from the ISO section and our damn sig lines
They’re at least giving it a go. The bio pages and status update sections were the most obvious. Most guys who are posting their encounters aren’t seeing financial gain from their efforts, so I don’t see that as being as risky to ownership.

Having said that, I don’t plan on posting any encounters for awhile...just in case someone has a “shoot first, ask questions later” mentality.

Edit to add: I expect the ladies’ sig lines to be the next thing to disappear....