Orlando

I’m heading to Orlando in a few weeks and am having trouble getting any reliable information about the ladies there. That section of the site is pretty quiet. Just wondering if anyone has seen anybody there that was worthwhile. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance for any help.
lots a ...princesses ...dones be ...ins orlando
Go a little farther south and enjoy an Orchid like the high rollers do.....

Encounter: Fun at Orchid of Asia
Seems to be lots of ladies, I’m just having trouble figuring out which ones are princesses and which ones aren’t!
Thanks Paulie. I’m stuck in Orlando though.
  • Eli
  • 01-08-2020, 04:57 AM
Try the spa section ....There’s an excellent Asian spa there....

Eli
Thanks Eli. I am thinking about that as an option. The Robert Kraft thing and some additional stuff in the news has me a bit hesitant on that front at the moment. I may scope it out when I get there if a better option doesn’t present itself.
Thanks Eli. I am thinking about that as an option. The Robert Kraft thing and some additional stuff in the news has me a bit hesitant on that front at the moment. I may scope it out when I get there if a better option doesn’t present itself. Originally Posted by Tj1984
There's a video, ya' know? A friggin' video!! How much do you want to be on camera??
That is an excellent point.
  • Eli
  • 01-10-2020, 05:11 AM
That could be anywhere...

Eli
Even at an incall. Probably the safest thing to do is get your own room and have the sp come to you. At least that way you control your own environment.
Twitter. Eros. Tryst. Privatedelights. Switter. Seeking.
Thanks. I got a few ladies off of Tryst I have reached out to. Just not a lot of intel out there.
They have their own board..not sure if I'm allowed to say it on here.
They have their own board..not sure if I'm allowed to say it on here. Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
Aaaahhhh.....go for it. Or PM it to me and I'll post it and take the heat if yer worried about that.