Guys....

How do you hobbyists react if you get in the door and the lady is not attractive to you?
it's only happened a few times in all my years.
those few times, i let her work lil delites to cumpletion then she was on her way or me on my way.

that's why pics are very helpful in my deciding if i want to even consider an appt and start the whole process. some looks are my weakness and some looks have me just closing her ad and moving on.
it's only happened a few times in all my years.
those few times, i let her work lil delites to cumpletion then she was on her way or me on my way.

that's why pics are very helpful in my deciding if i want to even consider an appt and start the whole process. some looks are my weakness and some looks have me just closing her ad and moving on. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Best way to handle it I think, sir.
cum ci, cum ça - as the french might say ... :^}
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 12:33 AM
Kick them out the room like I did a few weeks ago, true story. She had it coming though
This is why her having accurate pictures in her profile as well as her ads are very important. If they are outdated, and I set an appointment to see her, and she is not like her pictures, I might turn around and walk away, but I will definitely report it on here. That is what this site is for.
Kick them out the room like I did a few weeks ago, true story. She had it coming though Originally Posted by BLM69
You need to be a little nicer too . You probably irritated her. Your posts are a little on the shitty side. I’m taking it you aren’t gonna transfer over to oh2 with the rest of the gentleman? 😂
Delete
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 12:32 PM
You need to be a little nicer too . You probably irritated her. Your posts are a little on the shitty side. I’m taking it you aren’t gonna transfer over to oh2 with the rest of the gentleman? 😂 Originally Posted by Cynamon
Some people take being nice for weakness, this lady was a regular and decided to play hard ball, she struck out!....I'm already on OH2 with all the nice fellows like myself. My post are 100% accurate without the sugar coating
I never see anyone without seeing what they look like first. So only disappointment with appearance is going to be...

A. They used someone else's picture. False advertising. I merely say you are not the person I was looking for, apologize for disturbing them, and leave.

B. They used their picture but it was 20 years old. Sorry, you have still deceived me and still consider that bait and switch got me there on false pretenses.

C. I get there and she is who I expected but has made no effort to clean up any, comb hair, etc. You are basically sending negative message. Message received. If I showed up looking like I had just been through hell would you want to see me? Enough said there.

D. So be honest up front with what you look like and do not spring any surprises and very few guys will turn away.
Only once have I had to back out, saying sorry this is not going to work, she was NOTHING like her photo and I just couldn't do "it". Have been disappointed by a few but stuck with it and tucked it in the live and learn column.
I don’t pick ugly chicks, so the answer is spin like Michael Jackson and split, leaving the bait and switch in the rear view.
Then post about it so others find out and save their cash.
How do you hobbyists react if you get in the door and the lady is not attractive to you? Originally Posted by Cynamon
That would depend on the level of deception and the price point.
I used to be nicer. It is obvious, however, that the lady who either posts pictures that are not representative, or who advertises services she doesn't offer ... etc ... that lady KNOWS what she is doing, and she deserves to be insulted. She absolutely asks for it in advance. My answer is to simply turn around and walk out. I don't say anything. What's the point? But I have wasted my time, travel, etc. because of the lady's deceit. I have no pity for her.
So you guys are requesting face photos even if they do not have any in their profile? I generally do not ask for additional pics. I might though to see their face. If I dont like their face then it's a no go for me. I usually leave them $20.00 and leave