Senator John Kennedy: ‘I Think Speaker Pelosi Is One Of Those People Who Tried Tide Pods’

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sena...liticalinsider

Senator John Kennedy: ‘I Think Speaker Pelosi Is One Of Those People Who Tried Tide Pods’

By Jack Hadfield
September 16, 2020 at 7:05pm

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) said that sometimes he wonders if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was one of the people who consumed Tide Pods.

Kennedy Hits The Nail On The Head

Kennedy appeared on Sean Hannity’s show on Tuesday night when he made the comments.

“Sean, with respect, there are times, particularly recently, when I think Speaker Pelosi is one of those people who tried Tide pods,” Kennedy told Hannity, referencing the viral trend back from 2017 where young people consumed the laundry detergent tablets.

“I want you to think about what she proposed today, this is what the speaker is threatening to do,” Kennedy continued.

“She is threatening to keep the House Democrats in session and prevent them from going home and running for reelection unless the Senate Republicans agree to the speaker’s $3.4 trillion coronavirus bill.”

Pelosi and some House Democrats are expected to vote against a bipartisan coronavirus stimulus bill, worth around $1.5 trillion.

“On the one hand we can vote for Pelosi’s $3.4 trillion bill or we can agree to allow her to put the House Democratic majority into jeopardy. That’s just bone deep down to the marrow foolish,” Kennedy added.

“Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi aren’t going to agree to anything until we agree to spend a trillion dollars bailing out New York and California and that’s not going to happen in your or my natural life,” he concluded.

No Tide Pods For Me, Thanks!

It really does seem like Pelosi has been consuming Tide Pods, despite being one of the furthest things from a millennial you can imagine! Although, in fairness, she does seem to share that generation’s egotism and penchant for demanding everything for free!

Thankfully, as one of the first of Generation Z, I can firmly say I have no desire to follow her example of ingesting noxious substances – maybe Pelosi should use them to clean up her act, rather than acting totally off her head!

meet the author

Jack Hadfield

Jack Hadfield is a conservative and free-speech advocate from the UK. He considers himself to be a professional mischief maker, and loves nothing more than annoying the pearl-clutching left. His work has previously appeared in Breitbart and Politicalite.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 10:51 AM
Thank yo - DF
Shows the intellectual and moral , ethical bankruptcy of pelosi and Schumer.

and their total willingness to self destruct the nation for their goals of DPST marxist totalitarian domination of Amerika!

Actually - if her usual brand of blackmail is put into effect - and she keeps the house in session through the election - a change from hysterical DPST marxist majority would be a great thing for America!

let's all mail nazi pelosi Tide pods to her office.

will it clean up he act????
Tide will tell!!!

9500 may now bloviate, and the rest of the hysterical DPST's chime in - in search of their 'safe place' from reality!
Is that the House's "Nuclear Option"?

If you don't give us what we want we'll just not come back in 2021?

And she's a couple of heart beats away from the Oral Office?
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 10:59 AM
nancy is making threats - many people would like to see her keep her word.

Be careful what One asks for - it might come true!!!
if biden is elected and then, likely, the senate is gone

the dim states and cities will be bailed out of their profligacy

that is where voters will have placed themselves above country

and senator kennedy may well be wrong about it not happening "in your or my natural life"

unions rejoice!
Kennedy cracks me up. He has a charming Louisiana drawl and uses colorful phrases to make his points. Kinda like that other well-known Bayou pol, "Kingfish" Huey Long.

His "tide pod" swipe was pretty funny. Another time I heard him say "The democrats are so clueless, there are times when I wonder how some of them ever made it out of the birth canal!"
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 02:30 PM
The modern DPST mantra - "Ask Not , what you can do for your country, ask how much money can be re-allocated to your pocket"!!!!
Kennedy cracks me up. He has a charming Louisiana drawl and uses colorful phrases to make his points. Kinda like that other well-known Bayou pol, "Kingfish" Huey Long.

His "tide pod" swipe was pretty funny. Another time I heard him say "The democrats are so clueless, there are times when I wonder how some of them ever made it out of the birth canal!" Originally Posted by lustylad

I hope somebody is writing all his pronouncements down because I will buy that book. If he can't make you laugh, you have no funny bone in your body.
I've got more Kennedyisms. I'll have to look for the article and link it. a writer made a game of it. lol
he's no dumb hick. he was LA's state treasurer for a long time.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2020, 10:31 AM
DF - thank you - I look forward to seeing the 'Kennedyisms"!!
https://www.nola.com/opinions/articl...ceca15685.html
there was supposed to be a quiz on that link at least according to the article. I guess I will have to type it out.

Who said it: Sen. John Kennedy or Foghorn Leghorn?

Tim Morris, Columnist Published Apr 18, 2019 at 12:21 pm | Updated Jul 22, 2019 at 3:15 pm

John Neely Kennedy is the junior U.S. senator from Louisiana who was a key member of Gov. Buddy Roemer’s staff before being elected to five terms as the state treasurer.

Foghorn J. Leghorn is an animated chicken who appeared as a featured character in Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons for Warner Bros. Pictures.

Kennedy graduated magna cum laude in political science, philosophy, and economics from Vanderbilt, where he was president of his senior class and elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia and his Bachelor of Civil Law degree from Oxford University in England where he was a First Class Honors graduate.

Leghorn starred in 29 cartoons from 1946 to 1964 in what is considered the Golden Age of American Animation, usually tormenting a dog named Dawg while fending off attacks from a feisty young chicken hawk named Henery Hawk.

There is practically no way to get the two confused ... unless you are just reading what they have said. Then, it gets a little tricky.

Sen. Kennedy and Mr. Leghorn both prefer to express themselves through colorful colloquialisms and downhome sayings. One does so to make you think he's wise, the other to make you think he's a country rube. Or, as the senator puts it, "They call me folksy. I think that means they're surprised I have a college degree."

Think you can tell the difference between Sen. John Neely Kennedy and Foghorn J. Leghorn? Take this quiz, intended as a tribute to the rhetorical skills of both Kennedy and Leghorn.
Who said it? Foghorn Leghorn or Sen. John Kennedy?

01 "He's about as sharp as a bowling ball."
02 "That's as subtle as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal."
03 "She has a billy goat brain and a mockingbird mouth."
04 "He's more mixed up than a feather in a wirlwind."
05 "So far there's been a lot of chopping but I don't see any chips flying."
06 "He's on it like a cat on a fat rat."
07 "He's tough as a boiled owl".
08 "They're making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin' a fit on a tin roof."
09 "He's as a timid as a canary at a cat show."
10 "He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent."
11 "He's a hard dog to keep on the porch. He's not a porch dog; he's a running dog. He likes to do things his way."
12 "You're pretty much like a rock - only dumber."
13 "I wouldn't hire these people to run a food truck."
14 "I'm not just talkin' to hear my head roar."
15 "we're busier than a centipede at a toe countin' contest."
16 "This is going to cause more confusion than a mouse in a burlesque show."
17 "We've got people running around like free-range chickens."
18 "He's about as popular as cholera."

answers in next post
Who said it? Foghorn Leghorn or Sen. John Kennedy?
answers:

01 Foghorn Leghorn

02 Foghorn Leghorn

03 John Kennedy

04 Foghorn Leghorn

05 John Kennedy

06 John Kennedy

07 John Kennedy

08 Foghorn Leghorn

09 Foghorn Leghorn

10 Foghorn Leghorn

11 John Kennedy

12 John Kennedy

13 John Kennedy

14 Foghorn Leghorn

15 Foghorn Leghorn

16 Foghorn Leghorn

17 John Kennedy

18 John Kennedy
well someone took the time to post the questions and answers.

I wish I found this before I typed up the quotes, but I copied the answers.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...88443#83088443