How long do you wait at a strip club before leaving due to lack of talent

Title. Just wondering other opinions.ive been to a few and plan to go to more. So you arrive. the girls on the stage are 5 or 6 on the scale. How long do you wait? I've had times where I was about to leave and all of the sudden this thin latina with black hair and a big booty and big tits comes out and makes my night. I've also had it where I wished I would have left earlier and ended up spending money on chicks I was not attracted to just to feel on some tits before I went home
For me its typically an hour or so and then I am gone, it has happened at BDD a few times in the last 6 months. Lower quality talent.
1 beer.
If it is sometime around shift change when there is reason to expect new talent, I’ll wait longer.
If it’s mid day and I have no reason to expect anything better than what’s currently visible, I’ll wait 15-30 minutes and then leave. It depends what else I have to do that day.
  • zont
  • 01-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Last night (Sunday) at The Lodge it was one drink/thirty minutes. I had a premonition that it would not amount to much when I saw that the two parking lots (VIP and regular across the street) were nearly empty.

Then there was a pleasant surprise (and more confirmation of the premonition) when the lady up front said "no cover charge". I have gone to The Lodge for at least twenty years and never heard that. However, except for a period about ten years ago, I was never a regular visitor.

Walked in and, yes, crickets. One lady on the main stage and maybe three little chat groups going on - some with a club lady and some were couples that came in together. No lap dances going on that I could see in a stroll around the club.

I went in with the idea of seeing if any of a group of about six ladies were working. Some I knew from previous visits and some were "recommends" that I had never seen - only knew a name and a description.

Never saw signs of any of the six. I asked the one young lady who did approach me about the current VIP membership set up. I enjoyed about three years of "one year at a time" memberships back when I was something resembling a regular.

I terminated my membership when the rules changed. Instead of one year at a time for $500 as I recall, you then had to buy two or three years ahead at some four figure number that put me off. Also, about that time, the lady I was visiting at the club (she was my "regular) hurt herself and retired.

Silly me - I thought that, in light of Covid, the VIP membership might now be more attractively priced - no such luck - three years for $2,800 (or some number close to that - it was still way up there, so who cares?).

So I had my one drink (a bargain at $4.50 for a G&T) and took off for Baby Dolls.

All this went down about 9 pm. Eagles were in the last stages of blowing it to the Skins and the Mavs were in the last stages of blowing it to Chicago. Lots of blowing going on, but not in the clubs that night.
30 minutes at the most
1 beer. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

This.

I'll try to sip that beer slowly, to give the girls a chance to catch up. But 45 minutes is as long as I can drag it out.
30-45 minutes...
I won't last 30 minutes if the chicks aren't trying. I am an older white male, professional and an easy mark for a chick wanting to make some money. When they don't even put any effort into it, I either go AMPing or try CL for a sure score.
Dancers tend to gravitate to old and/or fat guys at strip clubs, maybe because they presume those guys have more money or better yet, are so lonely for companionship that they will pay dancers to sit and talk.

Being a young looking and physically fit guy, I use to have hard times in the SC to get dancers to approach me without have to ask/tip a waitress or manager for help. Since I do not drink (even a water), so if there is not any talent I like, then I do not sip on a drink then when I get finished, leave, I have left anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the day and what time it is. Usually now when I go, I have a few dancers that I have texted that know I am coming. I get dances starting about 5-10 minutes after I arrive at the club.
At most an hour, depending on the time of day. Night shift a little longer because it usually takes a bit of time for girls to get freed up to even walk around. Day shift you can tell who's there within 10-15mins.
I have been in this situation many times. I usually stay for about 30-45 like everyone else is saying. But I will also move positions in the room a few times. One time many years ago in a different city I was bored and about to leave so I decided to change seats to see if I had missed talent. There was a young and very pretty skinny girl sitting alone in a non visible corner. She came up to me and I hit that back door inside the club! As dumb as it is, sometimes the hottest girls are sitting alone and hiding or with some dude or friends and didn’t notice a new guy come in. Yeah, stay for an hour max, but change your vantage point a few times so you are more visible to the ladies.
Dancers tend to gravitate to old and/or fat guys at strip clubs, maybe because they presume those guys have more money or better yet, are so lonely for companionship that they will pay dancers to sit and talk.

Being a young looking and physically fit guy, I use to have hard times in the SC to get dancers to approach me without have to ask/tip a waitress or manager for help. Since I do not drink (even a water), so if there is not any talent I like, then I do not sip on a drink then when I get finished, leave, I have left anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the day and what time it is. Usually now when I go, I have a few dancers that I have texted that know I am coming. I get dances starting about 5-10 minutes after I arrive at the club. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Being a handsome and physically fit guy, I feel your pain.

I know every morning when I wake up and look at my amazing physique and my stunningly gorgeous face I gird my loins for the difficult day to come.

It’s our cross to bare.
Being a handsome and physically fit guy, I feel your pain.

I know every morning when I wake up and look at my amazing physique and my stunningly gorgeous face I gird my loins for the difficult day to come.

It’s our cross to bare. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
If you are so engrossed with yourself like that (call yourself handsome and admonish yourself in the mirror daily) , then why are you on an SHMB? It seems your would be better off not only in your bank account but also the passion with which you could JO looking at a pic of yourself would be greater than any provider could ever do with her IOP.

In any event, back to the topic of this thread. Sitting around for a long time, say 1 hour+, or even approaching dancers and asking them for dances is a sign of a loser desperately begging to spend his money. If you are new to a club and not a regular, then you might have to tip on stage, but if you are a regular at a club, most all the dancers know and will either come up to you or not. If none of them even acknowledge you within the time frame, you might want to rethink and give your business to another club. If, once established, the same lack of response happens at the new club, it is not the dancers or lack of talent, it is just YOU!
  • mb60
  • 01-06-2021, 08:05 PM
If you are so engrossed with yourself like that (call yourself handsome and admonish yourself in the mirror daily) , then why are you on an SHMB? It seems your would be better off not only in your bank account but also the passion with which you could JO looking at a pic of yourself would be greater than any provider could ever do with her IOP.

In any event, back to the topic of this thread. Sitting around for a long time, say 1 hour+, or even approaching dancers and asking them for dances is a sign of a loser desperately begging to spend his money. If you are new to a club and not a regular, then you might have to tip on stage, but if you are a regular at a club, most all the dancers know and will either come up to you or not. If none of them even acknowledge you within the time frame, you might want to rethink and give your business to another club. If, once established, the same lack of response happens at the new club, it is not the dancers or lack of talent, it is just YOU! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Your mom must be proud.