My Dallas Asian Apartment Plan

I hated the screening process, but I went through and got screened with LA, K-fest, and Sunflower. I haven't figured out Asian Stars yet. I'm wrapping the rest of this in private tags for discretion.

lovely orange(jessica there handles large guys better) ruby
  • Meiji
  • 07-21-2021, 10:17 AM
lovely orange(jessica there handles large guys better) ruby Originally Posted by Houguy007
What does this post mean? I am especially not following the part in parentheses.......can anyone help decipher for me?
  • Meiji
  • 07-21-2021, 12:17 PM
  • ketro
  • 07-21-2021, 12:40 PM
What does this post mean? I am especially not following the part in parentheses.......can anyone help decipher for me? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Orange is extremely tight. Jessica might be a better fit for some guys.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Extremely tight sounds pretty good
Extremely tight sounds pretty good Originally Posted by Heartside

Don't know how tighter would feel worse lol
LOL the concern might be how it feels for her if you are too big ? The Fox had that issue and many guys left disappointed. If you know the parts don’t match it size wise maybe pick a different partner.
Orange is extremely tight. Jessica might be a better fit for some guys. Originally Posted by ketro
Understood. Thanks
  • ketro
  • 07-21-2021, 08:43 PM
Extremely tight sounds pretty good Originally Posted by Heartside
I remember one session years ago in Houston at a spa called something like Sun Island. I got a Brazilian girl there who was too tight to be enjoyed. I called things off mid-session. The manager was kind enough to send me someone else who fit better and everyone was happier.
I haven't heard of Sunflower - do they have a site?
I haven't heard of Sunflower - do they have a site? Originally Posted by artos88
https://www.ssunflowers.com/
Got it from another review