State: Texas
Address: IYKYK
Activities: Good old fashioned good time, see Ros
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, nice natural b cups, small patch below
Recommendation: Yes
Boa has always been more sensual and slow, for an older gent like myself I like boa,
Thanks for the review.
  • F5678
  • 07-27-2021, 04:00 PM
How accurate are the pics and her face? getting mixed signals
How accurate are the pics and her face? Originally Posted by F5678
The pics are not her.
Are her 2 fucking dogs still in the apartment? They were quite annoying.
I didn't see any sign of dogs in the place.
Doggie style
Boa's patch, tight pussy, and lovely natural breasts, make her a Premium Provider for me!
The pics are not her. Originally Posted by htownhammer
Actually they are, dated, if they are not she has a doppleganger out there. Those photos get edited so much it creates doubt.
you didnt say that when you were there, you said the dogs are so cute hahaha
Are her 2 fucking dogs still in the apartment? They were quite annoying. Originally Posted by Houguy007
Lol, No dogs in sight last time I went.
But the two on her chest looked amazing, I gave one a big red Hickey.
Actually they are, dated, if they are not she has a doppleganger out there. Those photos get edited so much it creates doubt. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I think you may be right. I initially thought pic 2 has strong resemblance to her but pic 1 offset that. I ignored pic 3 due to camera angle. However, upon closer look at pic 3, I think pics may be dated pics from teen years (~~15 years ago).
Are her 2 fucking dogs still in the apartment? They were quite annoying. Originally Posted by Houguy007
HAHA, I found her two fucking dogs cuter than her, AND more affectionate. lol

I hate slamming LA as I have enjoyed almost all my sessions there, but Boa was a huge disappointment, the ONLY positive thing I can say about her is that she has nice tits and I suppose we had some pleasant chit chat AFTER we finished actually having sex which as I mentioned earlier was a huge disappointment. To think I couldn't wait the extra hour to see Red that day as she already had an appointment during the time slot I had requested. Oh well, next time I'll be more than happy to wait for Red or Lovely or any of the quality girls at LA.
ymmv, i like to fuck that bush and big breast