Encounter: I love Orange Crush !!!! @ kfest

Date: July 17th, 2021
Name: Orange
Phone: upon screening
Email Address: krn.Fest@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.K-Festival.net
City: N. Dallas
State: Texas
Address: will be given to you after approval and screening. However, it is in a very elegant, clean apartment neighborhood
Activities: hugs, kisses, shower, DTBBBJ several times, mpbbfs several times, massage more hugs and kisses and out the door.
Hair Length and Color: asian black with some brown highlights.

Up in a bun for the action.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'7'', asian, Korean, trim body, I could see she works out, no fat, Nice trimmed and fresh smelling chia pet. Nice large B's small C's boobs with nice nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, what made you to say - Watch your 6? Is the location safe? were there any recent LE activities around?
Nice review, what made you to say - Watch your 6? Is the location safe? were there any recent LE activities around? Originally Posted by kadhmann
He prefaced that with, "As I always say..." I think it was just a general reminder.
Hello..................BigJimi nDfw here.

Guy's, "watch your 6 o'clock" is nothing more than be knowledgeable of your surroundings !!!!!

Watch your 6 for LE, watch for cars that drive up to you too fast.

A year and a half ago, I saw 5 DPD police cars follow me out of the closed Jade parking lot !!!!! I was stopped a block later and ask what I was doing there. I said I was trying to find a parking space for the BBQ spot located next door. !!!!!!!

Honest officer !!!!!! I was trying to get some BBQ, not a BBJ !!!!!

True story. It helped to have a BBQ business card on my glare shield. !!!!!

That's it. Watch your 6 o'clock.

BigJiminDfw
Nice review, what made you to say - Watch your 6? Is the location safe? were there any recent LE activities around? Originally Posted by kadhmann
You shouldn't hobby