Legit Pics

Hey Mongers - Can you all please help in verifying whether the posted pics of providers are real among these agencies - a) Lovely Angel (Boa/Lovely/Red/Abby/Maple) b) Sun Flowers (Jun/Maya/Ruby) c) K-fest (Orange/Jessica/Cat/Finny/Scarlet).

One thing I can confirm is that of Cat from K-fest - She is real as in the pics.

I hope this will be helpful for all
I think you need to define ''real'' in a strict sense, first. Otherwise a simple list of real pic ladies is useless.
They are generally representative. And there’s some fair variability there depending on the provider and pic. But I’ve never been disappointed, or had buyers remorse with any you’ve mentioned that
  • ketro
  • 07-28-2021, 01:07 PM
None of the pics are real. They are all photos of professional lingerie models with the faces blurred. Why are people still surprised by this in year of our lord two thousand and twenty one?
None of the pics are real. They are all photos of professional lingerie models with the faces blurred. Why are people still surprised by this in year of our lord two thousand and twenty one? Originally Posted by ketro
Your generalization is not true. Some of the pictures are actually the woman. Most cases they will be edited to remove identifying tattoos or they may not be recent. There's a big difference between a glam shot of the same girl and a "representative" picture that some use.

Per Chung's point, even real pictures may not look like the woman at the door now so debating what a "good" picture is can be a different topic.
some fake some real
Jessica is real
Some are real and some are not. I assure that Abby's pictures are real and that's her in those pics.
I can confirm Cat is not even close to the pics as with ALL of the ladies. I've seen them all. Stop bullshitting
Abby is real in the pic , rest are resemblers �� I haven't seen Jessica so don't know
Some real. Some fake.

Either way, add 10-15 pounds and 10-15 years.
Abby didn't like the pics that LA posted, so she took several with her phone. They are current and accurate.
Cat's pics were of her, but taken a little over a year ago. She has gained a little weight when I saw her two months ago, and she looked very tired when I saw her.
Her face was a little more puffy, than it normally looks.

I "think" Red's pics are real. But it's really hard to tell. She keeps it so dark in her room. They are close for sure.
Orange sure looked like those pics that were posted.
Here's my input.
Maya's pics are real and glamorized. Pics of Cat, Lovely, and Orange are not real. I thought Boa's pics were fake but it looks like it could be her from her teen years (~~15 years ago).
I can confirm Cat is not even close to the pics as with ALL of the ladies. I've seen them all. Stop bullshitting Originally Posted by Houguy007
You first
Yawn! Not this again!