Touring?

Okay new years is right around the corner...
My plan has been to start 2014 out with a bang, I want to tour.
Thing is, I don't know where or when.
Do you guys have any idea of where I should go and when?
I am still kind of clueless to the touring thing so any info would be GREAT!
xoxo
South Louisiana, soon please.
Start out close to home, and work out from there. You can see what cities are popular by checking out ad boards like eccie, Eros, P411, etc. go whenever you'd like, but weekdays are usually best, and it's good to post your ad for the city at least two weeks in advance.

I would also recommend upping your rate a bit. Especially if you start flying, it might be hard to travel and make it worth it below $250 or $270.
post some iso post in cities that peak your interest to see what interest might be

always have a back up city plan....and have fun
I plan to see more deep south, midwest and west coast spots in 2014 (TX, TN, IA, CO, ND, IA, NM, AZ, CA, WA, WY, MT).
Where do you REALLY have the urge to try out? Mix in some places you've been before and done well in with some new places. Start throwing out some pre-bookings ads. It seems somewhat the norm for girls to go to the regional boards of where they're interested in and do the whole "should I come visit?" bit.... guess it works so maybe give that a shot.
Just like Mocha suggested , try putting out some feeler ads. Identify your target market before setting a tour price. Get familiar with the lowest of the low rates and high rates in the particular city. Good luck!
Thank you guys for the advice still trying to get my feet wet with the whole touring thing. SOOOOOO many places I want to go cant decide but I'll get it I have this month down now working on Feb.