DFW Truck Stops / Lot Lizards

• Logan
  • 03-21-2012, 08:26 PM
It’s been awhile since I’ve trolled the streetz hard, but went trolling this weekend and one of my former old hunting grounds – the truck stops. I was hunting lot lizard….

….I haven’t seen any truck stop reviews or intel lately, so thought that I’d post a wrap up of my recent lot lizard hunting expedition…

….the truck stops used to be my favorite places to find teen hookers and runaways, but the local truck stops seem dead and the hunting groundz closed and closely guarded by LE. Quick wrap up –

I-35W/Garden Acres – Loves Truck Stop
Never much luck here hunting for lot lizards. Most of the slutty travelers arrive between 10 am – 12 pm. I trolled the back trucking lot a few times and didn’t see any lizards. A few girls dressed like lot lizards frequently visited the truck stop between 10 – 12, but didn’t see any real lizards.

There is a new Quick Trip Truck Stop near I-35W/Altamere. Didn’t see any lot security, but no girls either. I think it is fairly new, so the lot lizards and pimps haven’t discovered this area yet. Lots of semis arriving, but didn’t see any lizards hop out of any sleeper cabs.

Action was found at the shady motel near the Waffle House and Interstate Motel and the old Days Inn Motel. Several WSW’s there, but passed on all.

Best finds were some lot lizard types roaming the side of the freeway. Looked slutty and runaway types. I couldn’t hit the brakes in time but by the time I did a u-turn under the freeway for a pick-up they were gone. Picked up by another lot lizard hunter. They were walking the freeway near the Miller Brewery on I-35W. I suspect they were dropped off by a trucker….and picked up by a trucker.

I-20 / Lancaster & I-20 / Bonnie View - Dallas

Pilots
The Pilots and Loves truck stops in this area used to be the absolutely best places to find young lot lizards and runaways, but LE has practically shut down this area. Truckers are no longer allowed to line up and park on the street near the Werner terminal on Peterbuilt road off of Lancaster. It used to be good times and sometimes a gold mine as you could find any type of girl walking up and down the back truck lots.

Pilots has truck lot security and undercover officers in unmarked cars. The best truck yard for lot lizard is that little truck stop north of the Pilots. It has a small truck yard, but there were 2-3 lot lizards and shady pimp/pharmacist typez every time I trolled through. Not the best looking lizards at all and didn’t see any young ones.

Some of the truckers will line up in the back near this truck stop as there are no “No Parking” signs. Troll the road from the back of this truck lot up by the McDonalds to find an occasional lot lizard on foot or exiting a sleeper cab.

I trolled this truck stop the next morning and saw three Bear cars in the back truck lot and they were arresting one of the white lot lizard. This white lizard was sloppy and big, wearing lingerie and an oversized shirt that didn’t fit well. It looked like she hadn’t bathed in a few days as I could see the dirt on her body as trolled the block a few times.

It was funny….when the Bears were arresting the dirty white lizard, lot lizards appeared out of nowhere and started running across the Lancaster bridge to the truck stops on the other side. My dick followed the lot lizards across the bridge…

……there was a native American lizard and another white lizard, but not the youngins that I was looking for. I had trolled the area for a couple of hours and had never seen them, so I assume they were hiding in some sleeper cabs or had recently arrived from another city on a big rig.

By far, this area of Lancaster is the most risky area to troll for action. It’s not what it used to be when young lizards like Angel, Little Snowflake, Sunshine and Thumper roamed this area. Too much heat from the Lancaster bears.

Lancaster Rd – for those of you who used to troll Lancaster north on into Dallas….it’s practically dead as well. All of the old lot lizard/hooker friendly motels are now closed. I did see some WSW’s on Lancaster after Lancaster crosses the Dart rail track as you head on Lancaster north into Dallas.

Loves
I actually spent the night at the Loves truck stop on Bonnie View Rd – not sure what I was thinking! It gets crowded at night and the lizards will roam the parking lot and store discretely looking tricks. Didn’t see any LE at this truck stop.

Across the street from Pilots is a gas station and Jack-in-the-Box and a Ramada Inn I believe. There used to be lizards on that side in the parking lot. I did see a black lot lizard in a bikini and biker shorts. She looked rough. The truck washers are nearby working the corner…will often see some lizards hiding out in the dark over there.

This Loves has a big truck yard but I wasn’t bold enough to drive through their lot. I didn’t see any security, but suspect there was some. There is a nearby park next to Loves lot that the lizards and shady characters used to hang out. I trolled that area and didn’t see anything.

The streetz called me and had a grip on me…the power of the night. So I decided to spend the night at Loves. All types of people at the truck stops…travelers, shady characters, slutty women and people up to no good. The best excitement came when I was awakened in the middle of the night…

….about 4 am and the van parked next to me had seemingly some lot lizards inside. I just heard the girl yell – “You called me over here!” and a lot of laughing inside. It sounded like multiple girls, but I was too tired and went back to sleep. There is a saying – “when you snooze, you lose” and I missed out on some of that truck stop action….

….typical morning at the truck stop….fighting for a shower and a place to take a dump….not sure how the truckers live on the road like that….driving a lot of hours and not getting lot lizard pussy like they used too!

Bonnie View Rd - troll Bonnie View Rd north into Dallas. Pretty soon you will arrive at a shady neighborhood and apartments. I suspect some street action is available there.

Truck Stop Wrap Up
Overall, my truck stop tour was a big disappointment. The bears have killed the Lancaster/Bonnie View action and it was some of the best around. I remember when there would be 15-20 lot lizards anytime through with a couple of teen runaways thrown in. I don’t think that I even saw 10 lot lizards total during my walkabout through the lot lizard hunting grounds….

….I didn’t mention that I trolled the Carl’s Corner Truck Stop …..nada….believe I read Willie Nelson bought that truck stop and cleaned it up….

….some lot lizard trollers will have fond memories of the good ol’ days…..I still have very fond memories of Thumper, Sunshine, Big Snowflake, Little Snowflake , Angel and Red. Lot Lizards always had easy names to remember….

….I’d be interested to hear if any lot lizard hunters have had any success at the local truck yards. It’s all luck and timing of late becuz you never know what lizard will be getting out of some rig and soon hoping on another rig for a trip to areas unknown.

My ATF lot lizard was a little teen lot lizard from NY named Little Snowflake…think she had just runaway from home - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12598. She was the cutest thing, but cussed like a sailor. Saw her for a couple of hours, but then she hopped on a big rig and was gone. Girls like that you only find at the truck stops.

So, does anyone else have any local truck stop or lot lizard intel??? Maybe I was hitting the truck stops at the wrong time.
Why did you sleep at the truck stop?
The other night I had insomnia so decided to run out to Driver's Truckstop in North FW. Bought a cold drink and a candy bar and was sitting outside with my map open, pretending to be looking at it. A young Hispanic girl came to my window and asked me if I would give her a ride to South FW. I said sure, she got in, and learned she was running away from an abusive old man, trying to get to her uncle's house. Of course she had no money. Told her I thought she was cute (she was) and I had $50 to spend if she wanted to have a little fun.

Took her to my apartment and we did the whole alphabet; she wasn't in any hurry to leave so she just spent the night and I took her to her uncle's house the next morning.

I've seen her twice since, and shared her with a friend. Thanks Logan for giving me the idea to check out a truck stop.
I'm a driver and you hit everything on the head!

The great times I had at the pilot on Lancaster! It was hard to find a parking spot after 3 pm because that was where all the action was at night after 10pm! Ll used to walk around nekid , just wearing shoes. They would call out on the cb looking for the next John. I never partaked in a LL, they would steal whatever they could get while inside the truck. The good times... Sigh. Le cleaned it up right after a driver was found stabbed to death in his sleeper. Don't know who did it, but it was not the same atmosphere after that.

Thx for the thread! It was a good read!

Ps : best LL action is the TA in Ontario,CA. Girls look like movie stars there!
LE has cleaned up the TS in Dallas. A year ago I had to stay at the TA truckstop in Terrell and one knocked on my door, but she was old and worn!

Good luck on your search but it isn't like it used to be, every once in awhile u will get a stragler.
  • Logan
  • 03-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Why did you sleep at the truck stop? Originally Posted by speedtrap
If you have ever trolled and hunted on the streetz, you know that sometimes you can become addicted and strung to the street and can’t get off. You continue to troll and troll and troll for a find. It’s the adrenaline rush, thrill of the unknown and the risk of getting caught that makes trollin on the streets soooo fuunnnn….but risky. It’s the risk of getting caught that makes it so stupidly fun.

Simply put, I was strung out on the street trollin and wanted to experience the truck stop life overnight. There is nothing like it….you can spend an hour people watching…and you will see every type of person exit the highway and go into the truck stop….never knowing if you will luck into that rare find, a lonely traveler looking for fun, a young lot lizard or a slut looking for some overnight parking lot company.

The other night I had insomnia so decided to run out to Driver's Truckstop in North FW. Bought a cold drink and a candy bar and was sitting outside with my map open, pretending to be looking at it. A young Hispanic girl came to my window and asked me if I would give her a ride to South FW. I said sure, she got in, and learned she was running away from an abusive old man, trying to get to her uncle's house. Of course she had no money. Told her I thought she was cute (she was) and I had $50 to spend if she wanted to have a little fun. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Wow, nice find trynagetlaid! Speedtrap, and that is why I troll the truck stops and did an overnight….trollin for a rare find….didn’t catch a lot lizard in my trap that time around, but will continue hunting lizard.

I had never heard of Driver’s Truck Stop before but gassed up the car and went for a stroll. This is a little truck stop in a shady area. Noticed XTC Cabaret and a Motel 6 nearby….food and fuel for prostitution and lot lizard activity! The truck stop was very small, but the back truck yard didn’t seem to have security and a wide open area for lizards to roam in the back. Counter was staffed by an older and mid-range Hispanic ladies….

…I explored and trolled this area for about an hour, but didn’t catch any lizard. Truck lot was pretty dead but will definitely return to troll this area.

I'm a driver and you hit everything on the head!

The great times I had at the pilot on Lancaster! It was hard to find a parking spot after 3 pm because that was where all the action was at night after 10pm! Ll used to walk around nekid , just wearing shoes. They would call out on the cb looking for the next John. I never partaked in a LL, they would steal whatever they could get while inside the truck. Originally Posted by hobbyharder

I went back to look at the pics that I took off of Peterbuilt Rd while trollin for lizard. Her are a couple of picz of the lizard getting arrested by a couple of bears. I saw her earlier in the day and her pimp was across the street wearing an all red shirt. I didn’t see him get arrested. Judging by the trucker standing nearby this lizard…she may have been arrested for theft instead of prostitution…..

….I don’t think a trucker would get that close and look unless he was somehow involved.

…you can see the Werner truck yard in the back….they put up a big fence around the Werner Motel to keep out the lot lizards….it looks like a damn prison….

…but boy….hobbyharder….I remember when the pimps would roll up in their cars and you would see the girls on the CB’s in the cars trying to attract truckers.

I Le cleaned it up right after a driver was found stabbed to death in his sleeper. Don't know who did it, but it was not the same atmosphere after that. Originally Posted by hobbyharder
Damn, didn’t know that was why LE cracked down on this area. I was thinking it had to do with that trucker that was killing lot lizards a few years ago, but think that was a man/wife trucker couple that was responsible for those killings.

Ps : best LL action is the TA in Ontario,CA. Girls look like movie stars there! Originally Posted by hobbyharder
Found a Ontario, CA truck stop video on You Tube!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMMSXaTAYx8

It’s a John TV video, so their focus is on arrest, but funny…the narrator says it was a slow night for lot lizards…and there were many roaming around….reminds me of the good ol’ Lancaster/I-20 days!
Those windows seem way to clean for your taxi! Lot Lizards boy those were the days about 20 years ago. Thanks for the intel with gas at what it is you saved us all a couple of bucks and couple of hours and maybe saved us from a bad back from sleeping in our cars.
Damn I got a boner watching that youtube video...thanks Logan!!!
  • Logan
  • 04-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Sadly, I heard that the Lancaster truck stops were hit hard by today's storms.

I suspect for a day or two that the Lancaster and Dallas bears in the area will be focused on disaster relief instead of busting lot lizards. Today and the next couple of dayz might be a good time to hunt for lot lizard....

....and generally to hunt for street action in areas concentrating on disaster relief. It might be a good time to troll Grand Prairie and the old Arlington Entertainment District grounds from Lamar to Ave J. Lil Kitt/Leah is on the stroll again...

BTW - wanted to correct the name of the truck stop at Bonnie View Rd/I-20 - that truck stop is the Flying J, not Loves.
Sadly, I heard that the Lancaster truck stops were hit hard by today's storms.

I suspect for a day or two that the Lancaster and Dallas bears in the area will be focused on disaster relief instead of busting lot lizards. Today and the next couple of dayz might be a good time to hunt for lot lizard....

....and generally to hunt for street action in areas concentrating on disaster relief. It might be a good time to troll Grand Prairie and the old Arlington Entertainment District grounds from Lamar to Ave J. Lil Kitt/Leah is on the stroll again...

BTW - wanted to correct the name of the truck stop at Bonnie View Rd/I-20 - that truck stop is the Flying J, not Loves. Originally Posted by Logan

Any luck?
Interesting adventure Logan
  • Logan
  • 05-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Any luck? Originally Posted by muthaship
Nah, haven't headed back like I thought I was. I have other hoes on my "to do" list and the truck stop area has really dried up. The truck stops in that area used to be like that Ontario truck stop vid on You Tube....lot lizards everywhere and easy pickings....but...

...as you can see by my recent experiences and the pic of Sheriff Lobo, Enos and Cletus....too many bears out in the Lancaster area these days. I may get around to trollin over there and will report back.