Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Conversation! DATY, doggie
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Short, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Body to die for! Big breasts, great ass, Dakota is a tall girl.
Recommendation: Yes
While I applaud the effort that was put into this by the reviewer as this is his 1st review.

As I read and reread this review, I keep hearing a great baseball announcer (Vin Sculley) repeating this phrase in my mind... "Swing and a Miss".

While it appears that the poster enjoyed himself with this Lady.
The review is devoid of contact information, and the ROS lacks any detailed information that could help his fellow Hobbyists to determine if they might also enjoy spending time with this Lady.

I would encourage the Reviewer to read the post at the following link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014

Once he has reviewed the link should he feel that he would like to amend this review and reap the rewards of Premium Access, he could forward the additional info to either JustaGuyinMS, elcid180, or vicinms.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I dont need your premimum access...sorry you don't approve of my review, you can KMA !
biomed1, you did a great job in trying to help this guy out; but it appears he does want it.
A review with no links, no contact info, and practically nothing in the ROS is totally useless to those who read the forums and does nothing to help the provider.

When friendly advice is received by a newbie with a "KMA", well, no need to waste any more time on such a tard.
Seems Baldone1414 has given me an opportunity to remind everyone to read the ECCIE Forum Guidelines. The very first one applies here:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

JaG