Review: saw a star in justin,denton area

Date: 4.19.12
Provider: star
Phone: 214-694-3217
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://denton.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ar-30/16571397
City: justin(but closer to the town of ponder)
State: Texas
Address: ponder fm2449/ fm156
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj,mish, k9,mish
Session Length: 30
Fee: $80
Hair Color and Length: sandy brown blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: star is pretty good looking for having 2 or 3 kids,i lost count after 1, she is not a model but better than average,height is about 5-3 per ad, age may be mid thirty but ad say 30, not much wrinkles not a big thick girl either, more like stocky but with soft cushions, nice smooth skin, saw only one tattoo on back.
Recommendation: Yes
Session Length: 30
Fee: $80

Special? Did you mean $.80?
sorry $.80 or eighty dollars only, and i think i reviewed it in the wrong area, mod please move it to indepedent review, thanks
did I hear some dueling banjos in the background? lol
thanks for the review
Better experience than me. In a nutshell, drove to Justin and then she told me her Son had come home and she could not see me.
Better experience than me. In a nutshell, drove to Justin and then she told me her Son had come home and she could not see me. Originally Posted by dentonguy
She has limited hours because of her kids. The ex picks them up and you never know when he might drop them off. Best to get it during week days while the kids are in school and the ex is working.
I've seen her twice now . Second time was way better . She was much more relaxed and seemed to really enjoy herself . I plan on going back when we can align our schedules again . She's a pretty girl ( I'd say 30 was about right ) , and is alot of fun BCD .
I've seen her ad on BP, but couldn't tell if she might cross that bbw line. She's back on my radar now. Good review!
i've had her come over a few times now cant beat the price an she never watches the clock
Can we please all stop with the $ code for $100, $.XX for under 100? Its only function is confusion, and believe me, it doesn't disguise anything from LE.
Can we please all stop with the $ code for $100, $.XX for under 100? Its only function is confusion, and believe me, it doesn't disguise anything from LE. Originally Posted by JayThomas
QFT
i've had her come over a few times now cant beat the price an she never watches the clock Originally Posted by joefish5413
Any idea of what her outcall rates might be...? Seems she could get a room in Denton and host and make a guy feel a lot more comfortable.
I was there one time....she was very nice, said she is not into massaging, gets right to business.....Had an interuption that put me on edge, agree, maybe hotel in denton would be better for her....she is nice....just did not end up being what I wanted.
Good review iluvhp! I need to stop by when up that way.