To review or not to review; that is the question

So I did a review recently and it’s been brought to my attention that this poor girls phone has blown up. I got 17 pm’s looking for information on this girl and a few of the guys have seen her since. Some have driven quite a distance and been ghosted. Since the review I have not been able to see the girl and she said she has received over 1000 inquiries for services. Makes me wonder wtf I did the review for. I quit doing reviews as I noticed this pattern but never to this extent. I have always been one to toftt and still will but I’m not sure it’s in my best interest to continue doing reviews. Any input would be nuce
Always ask if he wants to be reviewed. One or two Yes reviews can open a lot of business for a lady. It also may be a TOFTT for us guys who might be hesitant to meet an unknown lady. Also, if her performance is bad, don't let your fellows share in the experience.
I agree with Lakeside, I always ask first and tell them what the're in for if they are new. NEVER put the phone number in! Use email and it lessens the torture for them. It really is better if she's new and you had a good time to just PM a few guys that you may know and have good track records here her info and let things start slowly. BD
The real problem here is the incredible shortage of ladies the majority of hobbiers find attractive. When a new one comes on the scene, she is inundated with calls.

The pent up demand for attractive sex workers is extraordinary!
Also the established girls keep raising rates driving desperate people to clamor for newer "more affordable" experiences.
  • don w
  • 12-09-2021, 05:22 AM
basic law of economics - supply and demand.
Men are in a bad spot these days when it comes to sex. Attractive women can have sex whenever they wish. If an attractive $400 per hour sex worker is horny, she probably can go to a bar or even flirt at the grocery store and get laid. She can also entertain one of us horny guys and get paid!

We men are in a different position - most of us can't pick up girls with any consistency, plus we are way hornier than women and desire sex more frequently. So the attractive women in this hobby will have many options to earn $ and fulfill their sexual needs(if they even have any!).

Heck women today with the right training/education can earn a good living without resorting to sex work if they so choose. They are then free to have sex totally on their own terms with whom they desire and largely when they desire!

My first "hobby" experiences were at the East Ave massage parlors(anybody remember the Renaissance?). You would walk in and often as many as 6 mostly attractive women would line up for your choice. Sorry guys, those days are gone - when it comes to sex it really is a women's world now!
always always always ask a lady before reviewing her. quite a few providers have no-review policies for this exact reason.
do a no contact given report for no credit

then just let the inbox fill up
I would suggest waiting until you're done seeing her and then review. Or not at all.
Oh ,no

Dont review till your sick of her

After you introduce yourself as a gentleman

Sprinkle in a few Cock pics
Nah man if she is really hot just keep it to yourself. I learned the hard way...
Nah man if she is really hot just keep it to yourself. I learned the hard way... Originally Posted by frankjohn

and now a tune just for entertainment
I always ask the lady (or ladies, for a duo) if she has a preference on review or not. If she has a strong preference either way, I do as she wishes. If she doesn’t, I write one if:

She hasn’t had many recent reviews

Or, there’s something noteworthy

Or, if my PA is almost expired

If I do write a review, I always ask what contact information she would like included.

So far, this has generally worked out okay.