Phone: N/a
Email Address: Vivi.boyt@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=346662
City: Johnstown
State: New York
Address: N/a
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None, I left. She posted a lie to the girls on the site (she actually told me this in pm), claiming I ripped her off. I dont post this to tarnish whatever rep she has, but only to clear my name of her fraudulent accusation that I hung out with her then ripped her off. Truth is pics were nothing like reality, must have been old pics, I graciously left without hard feelings, was at the location less than 2 minutes. She swore in pm that 'I know what I did' (I mean absolutely loco, and when would you not donate up front so her claim makes no sense). Showing and leaving is not a cool move i admit, but when photos are that far off I put the lie on the provider.
Session Length: Hh
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I will just say nothing at all like the pics she had posted at the time we met, not sure if newer ones match.
Recommendation: No
She "reported you" ? To whom?
It's not like you can get in any trouble from her "reporting" you. This is a freaking hooker site with hooker activities!!
My question, why would you have even given her 200 if you took one look and got the hell out??!!
Sounds exactly like the vivi boyt Treebark and Mountain Living used to post about. Una senora muy loca!
My read is he didn't giver her 200 . That's the rate she was going to charge for the hh.
Vivi is definitely the girl in the pics she posts. Not sure what happened in this meeting but she has fantastic skills. Her tits are awesome and she sucks cock with the best of them. It was your loss.

Warren I notice you comment quite a bit on Vivi. Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting with her?
  • bam71
  • 12-17-2016, 06:29 AM
I've seen Vivi on numerous occasions and she looks just like her pics. A couple of times I had to catch her after she left cause I forgot to give her donation. I agree with rh68 you missed out on a great time.
Being his is/was your only post. Only rep I see is no rep.
No, never met her. Honestly, both tree bark's and mountain living's claim they were taken by her for thousands was more than enough for me to stay away
Well you don't know what you are missing. She's fantastic!!

If Tree Bark and Mtn Living did get taken for thousands then shame on them. They should have been smarter than that. I would think you are intelligent enough to have a good time and not get fleeced
Anytime I see Vivi I always provide the donation after our visit. Does it really matter when this occurs? I wouldn't think this would be a big deal.
Being his is/was your only post. Only rep I see is no rep. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
I was thinking EGGS-ACTKLY the same thing!
Never had a post or review since joining. How exactly does that 'report' tarnish your reputation?
Not to mention the date of the report is almost a month old?
More drama for the shitpot.
Go home and jerk off, that's free and MAYBE less drama for you....maybe

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (5.1 KB, 438 views)
I think that you really should think about this. Not her pics. She only uses her own pictures. They are up to date. I think that you are trying to cover yourself for getting cold feet. As far as her reporting you I did not know that there was a section for that. Yes she might have warned other girls about you but that is like us reporting on here. I have known her for quite a while and she has never asked for the donation up front. Not even on the first time I met her. I truly think that you should reconsider your bashing of people when you have submitted but ONE post. Really. Try to be a contributing member and not a pot stirring shithead.
Would really like to hear from treebark and mountain living to see if they still claim they were taken for thousands ..
TB will NOT add to this, sorry.
And, for the record, I never said I was taken for thousands.
Other drama, yes.
Warren, nice try, but no thanks.
Please pass the popcorn.....
MTN can chime in anytime if he so chooses.