Review before the session ??

I rarely post but i just had a funny response to my inquiry. The provider wanted me to review her before I showed up. What? Sorry ..That’s not how reviews. work.... Keep it moving along Felicia. I sincerely hope guys aren’t falling for this okie dope.
Wait a damn minute! Lol. That’s a new 1 on me
Oh wow thats strange! Lol
I would have told her, sure...but you have to do whatever I put in the review, then.
I would have told her, sure...but you have to do whatever I put in the review, then. Originally Posted by B Three

Omg !! I bet she has probably pulled this scam before. In reality what guy is going to come on here and admit he fell for that B.S. NOT 1 !!
The chick could cancel.. Her dog died, make it up to you later... Lol. So on down the list.
...Her dog died... Originally Posted by TexasJess
not the dog!!!
That's what I call a "Review Special".
I would have told her, sure...but you have to do whatever I put in the review, then. Originally Posted by B Three
I like the way she thinks...
I know a handle on here that has pm’d me on more than one occasion asking to write me a review without seeing me and I’m like wtf! Makes we wonder how many of you guys are “actually” claiming to have seen a provider, especially some of you that post these reviews sprees. They are questionable. If this handle can do it I can only imagine how many other people are doing it.
LE trick

Hey if it works for her,more power to her.

I'm over here avoiding reviews
LOL
Maybe you get extra coupons if you do a pre-review
Name the ho
LE trick Originally Posted by Slitlikr

Maybe you get extra coupons if you do a pre-review Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lmaooooo.... Here we go with damn P***y coupons.
Seems like a few of these stories resemble folks that arent currently TROLLING...

Hey
What you think