pants on the ground

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc&feature=to pvideos"]YouTube- Pants On The Ground American Idol[/ame]
I am still going around singing that tune!!!!
/jumpers
Interesting fact - General Larry Platt the 'Pants on the Ground' Guy is a Civil Rights Hero

http://www.urbanfaith.com/dailydiges...g-history.html
I took his song as his own personal commentary on and for young, black males. I don't think he ever intended on making it through. He wanted his message out and accomplished it on a grand scale, because of how much attention he is garnishing now. The fact that he is a civil rights hero only substantiates my theory in my view. This is only my opinion, of course.
I love the song and I am still singing it in my head! Pants on the ground, lookin like a fool wit cha pants on the ground...I love it!!!
Agree with all of you. One of the funniest moments on American Idol. I fell off my chair laughing. Funniest since William Hung sang (?) "She Bangs".

"Hat turned sideways and your pants on the ground."

Destined to be a classic!

Also enjoyed the girl from the sticks of Tennessee with her $4.95 dress she bought from the dollar store. She's going on an airoplane! I hope she makes it a long way in the competition.
Agree with all of you. One of the funniest moments on American Idol. I fell off my chair laughing. Funniest since William Hung sang (?) "She Bangs".

"Hat turned sideways and your pants on the ground."

Destined to be a classic!

Also enjoyed the girl from the sticks of Tennessee with her $4.95 dress she bought from the dollar store. She's going on an airoplane! I hope she makes it a long way in the competition. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I feel the same way Dude!!! I hope she goes along way.
Oh I loved her too! I hope she makes it!
  • Booth
  • 01-17-2010, 10:38 AM
There's already been one notable cover of this song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WfUzNYPwo"]YouTube- Pants on the Ground Jimmy Fallon[/ame]
Anyone see Brett Favre in the locker room after the Minnesota-Dallas game(?) singing Pants on the Floor? Everytime I turn on the TV I see Larry Platt on one show or another. Definitely his 15 minutes of fame.
Well I'd like to see all of your pants on the ground...Maybe I should make a song for the guys? lol
Well I'd like to see all of your pants on the ground...Maybe I should make a song for the guys? lol Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I'm not wearing any pants, sexxxxxxxxxxxy
I think all men look better w/o their pants!!
brett favre is a disgrace to footballl......... i will be happy when he is layed out on a stretcher
brett favre is a disgrace to footballl......... i will be happy when he is layed out on a stretcher Originally Posted by sixxbach
It will happen sooner or later.

He will end up like Troy Aikman. He will get to the point where the docs say if you get hit one more time you will die.... Wait that was Varsity Blues.

It was sad when Michael Jordan did the same thing...

Back to Pants on The Ground, where do I get the CD? I wanna hear Lil' John Yellin' "YEAH!, and OK!" in the background.