Naked Yoga?

Ok, so I'm on Craigslist looking under the activities section and I see this:

http://www.meetup.com/nude-yoga/calendar/

Co-Ed Clothing optional yoga. Normally I'd never do yoga but with a cute naked female teacher standing in the front of the room holding odd positions it starts to sound like a more appealing idea... then I get to thinking.

1. The room will probably fill up with naked hairy fat old guys. Sure, they have a right to be themselves but getting "Fruit Bowled" by one of them might scar me for life.
2. Despite approaching 30 I'm still the same walking erection that I was as a teenager. I can't keep this damn thing down... I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to hide that 95% of the reason I am there is because I'm a pervert.
Keep us posted.... Let us know what you Find.....
downward dog with hard on? hmmm could be problematic.
For some reason the class in your head ( you know 10 cute co-eds and you!) and the reality (10 old fat guys and you!) will likely diverge. "Co-ed" doesn't mean "co-eds" attending. In the end (bad pun) the sights will likely keep your dauber down.

Best of luck there!
Onceler
...warrior pose.. watch the spear...
At first I thought, "this can't be legit." Gotta love Austin, there is something for everyone. I see that the instructor tonight is quite attractive. You should go! Myself, I am way too chicken.

Didnt read their FAQ?

Q: "What if someone gets an erection?"

A: "Truly, erections are natural and okay. Part of this experience is learning not to be ashamed of your body and learning to integrate your experience as a complete human being. Bodies do what they will. It's an opportunity to be kind and accepting toward yourself and others."
downward dog with hard on? hmmm could be problematic.
For some reason the class in your head ( you know 10 cute co-eds and you!) and the reality (10 old fat guys and you!) will likely diverge. "Co-ed" doesn't mean "co-eds" attending. In the end (bad pun) the sights will likely keep your dauber down.

Best of luck there!
Onceler
...warrior pose.. watch the spear... Originally Posted by Onceler

Yeah, no joke. They show who's RSVD'd as a "Yes", "No", or "Maybe" and all categories are dudes. I'd probably show up only to have my view of the cute instructor blocked by a bunch of hairy man ass.

I might try it out but the Time that it's offered + it's location * odds that it will even be worth the $12 = probably not worth it.

If anyone else tries this place out though I'd love to hear about it.