donating to Haiti Red Cross via text!

It's super easy. text the word HAITI to 90999 and ten bucks is added to your cell phone bill and donated to the RED CROSS for Haiti victims! It really sucks what happened down there. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like down there right now.
Thanks for posting this, I thought it deserved a bump as the suffering and plight of the Haitians worsens by the day. All the aid is reaching only a few, the true suffering goes on for many months, cash donations and now blood donations are needed more than ever. I think most can afford to text 90999 for $10 bucks considering guys pay $150-$300 to pop a nut. I gave through the Red Cross, doesn't matter how one donates, just that they donate. I believe in addition to all the other donations, the ' 90999' so far has raised over $21,000,000 and counting. $10 bucks is chicken feed to us, but added up by the thousands it really helps a lot of folks down there. Here is a link of other good options.

http://haitiearthquake.yahoo.com/net...ood/index.html
Excellent info! When it's this easy, how can you say no? There's nothing more rewarding than being able to help make a difference in someone's life and when people pull together to help a population recover from disaster, it sends a strong message of "you're not alone".

Give freely and your reward will be tenfold.

Thanks Taylor & Kosher...
Done!!! Thanks Taylor....
Great Post Sweetie
  • PeAcH
  • 01-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Great idea!

Thanks!