Like geniusman's thread, but evil!!

heheh

I think mine would be..

Venom&Carnage

+

Composite Superman!!

&

Can't forget Harley Quinn
I'm not sure if these guys count as villains in the traditional sense, but in any case, they're pretty awesome...

Lobo

and Deadpool
Lex Luthor he is sexy
i'm going with super genius, wile e. coyote. some consider him a villain, however i always wanted him to catch that annoying roadrunner.
Nancy Pelosi......the picture is too disturbing to show.
I will stay a little more in the traditional villain, for me it will be Dr, Doom.

DM
Lex Luthor he is sexy Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I bet she is refering to the "Smallville" incarnation of Lex...(Michael Rosenbaum) pictured below..lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg SmallvilleLex.jpg (12.9 KB, 157 views)
And..to further show my comic geek side....My favorite "super villians" include "Doctor Doom"; "Darkseid"; "Dark Phoenix"; but at the top of the heap is "Thanos"...he is so bad ass that he has gone so far as to become "God" and in the Marvel Universe and gave that up all to win the love and affection of his true soul-mate...Death! In fact, the entire scope of his tenure in Marvel Comics was about his journey to find love and happiness with Death. And towards the end he actually learns "how" to love her.
I guess I am kinda twisted 'cause I think that is kick ass romantic and way cool 'cause he is the only "villian" I know of that "gets the girl" in the end of his story!
Attached Images File Type: jpg ThanosThrone.jpg (43.7 KB, 158 views) File Type: jpg 300px-Infinitygauntlet_4.jpg (36.2 KB, 382 views) File Type: jpg 800px-thanos2a-1.jpg (48.8 KB, 156 views) File Type: jpg Thanos_Death01.jpg (52.1 KB, 157 views)
Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy in Batman was freakin' hot and my fav.
Lex Luthor and the Incredible Hulk, if you consider the Hulk as a villain, he has kinda been both villain and hero.
Nancy Pelosi......the picture is too disturbing to show. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I would have to say the Joker
I love Venom and Carnage from the old Spider Man animated series on Fox back in the 1990s and the Joker from the "Dark Knight", but my all time favorite super villain has got to be Skeletor from "He Man and the Masters of the Universe."

I know T3 sucked but here is The Terminatrix

Lex Luthor he is sexy Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
really? Hackman or the one in Smallville?
i'm going with super genius, wile e. coyote. some consider him a villain, however i always wanted him to catch that annoying roadrunner. Originally Posted by missi hart
He tries so hard and he deserves that at least just once