So taylor runs an "AD" just so she can whine..... What a waste of space....

nobody has ever received points for insulting whimpers

except me Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
In the Ad Section taylor? Come On....

Wahhh....... I can't say I've ever really felt insulted by you though darlin..... I think the name calling is rather childish....

Not true though... Many have been warned and pointed in threads with me just as I have been warned and pointed in threads.....

But in all honesty... There were probably more points and bans in a month on ASPD than here in a year.....

This is a place for adults to deal with things themselves.....

Only wusses whine and cry and beat the RTM button to death or start

But since you've HAD to be warned a time or twelve about calling me names...

Do you really want to escalate this darlin?

You've fallen so far......

Turnabout is fair play darlin..... I'm searching for the right name to return the pleasantries with.....

and I've let you clearly know I'm coming back at you harder and in much greater detail time each and every time you pull one of your stunts....

You know what this is all about..... Quit the games and go away......

or stay and play...... There is plenty of room around here for you ...... You just need to realize your just not that special anymore.....

So play nice.....
just curious, but can you let anything slide past without comment?
at this point I dont think she cares if shes banned. No offense whispers your a cool guy but you bring to much negativity to these boards.. its sappost to be fun and you suck the fun right out of almost every thread...
  • Vyt
  • 02-04-2011, 08:13 PM
No offense whispers... you suck the fun right out of almost every thread... Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Haven't we established you're supposed to post a smiley face when saying this?

"I hate everything about you. No hard feelings!"

I have to say if someone posted an ad saying "I'm seeing people this weekend, here's my number, and I HATE THAT SMARMY SMARTASS VYT" I would probably make a post about this. However I missed the original ad (she deleted it) and it looks like the bitching about Whispers is in her sig, which would be appended to every post she makes. Which, um, is even better, I guess!
at this point I dont think she cares if shes banned. No offense whispers your a cool guy but you bring to much negativity to these boards.. its sappost to be fun and you suck the fun right out of almost every thread... Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Wow..... At least be original if you want to stir things up with me.... Jumping into things and borrowing other's inaccurate assessments simply shows a level of ignorance usually displayed by others....

Actually..... There are 26 threads in Coed over the last few days with none of my involvement whatsoever and another 6 with nothing but light banter on my side.....

Most of the negativity is in threads I start and is started the vast majority of times by others..... I simply have no problem obliging them....

I hope your jumping into this thread isn't a sign of TM joining your group... She'll suck the life out of your business.....

Then again... Hers sucks so she needs to attach herself to somebody.....
just curious, but can you let anything slide past without comment? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

Naw... I got a fan club that sens me links nonstop asking for my comments.... I gotta oblige....... SHMB Domination is an ongoing task and there is no sleep for the weary.....
Naw... I got a fan club that sens me links nonstop asking for my comments.... I gotta oblige....... SHMB Domination is an ongoing task and there is no sleep for the weary..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I'm just a lurker for Austin forums and i've heard your a real SOB Whispers but....I LIKE THAT POST...I know a man in Houston need this as his sig line!!!!
I'm just a lurker for Austin forums and i've heard your a real SOB Whispers but....I LIKE THAT POST...I know a man in Houston need this as his sig line!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Why Thank-you Darlin.... And Mommy and Daddy were married when I came along so SOB is an inaccurate portrayal of me.....

FYI.... "Whispers" hit the SHMBs in Houston and was mentored in the beginning a bit by the lady that built ASPD..... She slapped me a few times for going soft..... You can find this same attitude in threads going back to 2000. I'm pretty darn consistent....

Is that the plane from that service outta Atlanta?
I've been reading up on you a lot Whispers and your name is still spoke every once in awhile in Houston....you should pop in every once in awhile....since your posting again!!

No babe thats a private plane that was just rebuilt by a friend!
Rebuilt for Mile High Tours?

We got a member down here with a plane that should consider it.....

When they mention me by name do they still all pause and get sentimental? I used to have that effect on a lot of them..... I hope they are not still telling the story about me getting bitch slapped by Amber at the pool that night..... I didn't know the girl in the pool was a civiian and a daughter of her friend..... Who lets a teenager swim in a pool full of Agency Girls with mongers around anyway?
Naw it just needed rebuilding.....i can make any plane into a mile high plane!!

yea they do pause just a little.....

they dont mention that but i remember reading that awhile back...tooo funny!!
they dont mention that but i remember reading that awhile back...tooo funny!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
A few months later I wrote that same little gals first review.....

Yeah... Houston was fun......

These folks here in Austin think I'm rough to deal with..... They couldn't survive in Houston where there are a dozen like me and some with rougher attitudes....
Naw it just needed rebuilding.....i can make any plane into a mile high plane!!

yea they do pause just a little.....

they dont mention that but i remember reading that awhile back...tooo funny!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I would love to have a top 10 try out in a plane!

sixx
I would love to have a top 10 try out in a plane!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

So would I but it would need an auto pilot and a female that could fly and suck a mean dick cause them little planes won't haul me or you and a lady up into the sky!
So would I but it would need an auto pilot and a female that could fly and suck a mean dick cause them little planes won't haul me or you and a lady up into the sky! Originally Posted by Whispers
Actually some can. My last 4 seater had a payload of 1010 lbs with 2 hours of fuel (830 lbs with 5 hours of fuel). Admittedly it was a good hauler if a little slow. The real question is can you do it in the back seat of a small car? If so, then you can do it in a small plane.

If your combined mass is low enough to fit in a 780 lb payload, then it would be a real blast to do it in a Yak-18T four place aerobatic trainer. The nice big radial providing good vibrations for cowgirl during aileron rolls and loops...