Intel on KimmyKat?

This massage lady looks hot! I don’t have access to her reviews. Just wondering if she goes above L1?

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49157
Wrong forum, slick.
Wrong forum, slick. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Thanks chief, it would have been nice if you told me which is the correct forum.
She is great. Only L1
Thanks chief, it would have been nice if you told me which is the correct forum. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington

Men's Lounge
Thanks
L1also be prepared to give up all your personal al information. Makes you use your real phone and wants your real world work info. If your ok kicking all that loose go for it.
L1also be prepared to give up all your personal al information. Makes you use your real phone and wants your real world work info. If your ok kicking all that loose go for it. Originally Posted by bandit007
Wow! I’ll give her that info if she will show me her ID.
L1also be prepared to give up all your personal al information. Makes you use your real phone and wants your real world work info. If your ok kicking all that loose go for it. Originally Posted by bandit007
Not the way it worked for me. Used google voice and didnt give her my name at all. Just verified by handle and reference.