Encounter: ... a girl named S U E , ...a Tantric Bliss...

• Ashi
  • 03-24-2019, 11:47 PM
Date: March
Name: SUE - Palace Therapy Center
Address and Phone: -
Address: Royal Lane west, after the Xing.
Phone: 469-779-8988
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ,69, Tantric bliss, ACG, SMISH, K9, Deep tissue massage.
Hair Length and Color: dark brown, above shoulders,
Age: No clue, but I think she is younger than most of the legends, based on skin, energy, and other biological details ... or Carbon 14 dating.
Smoking Status: 200% Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: 100% Korean
Physical Description: Description: Beautiful face and her body is a temple, smooth looking and when you touch her, she is pure muscle and power, C cups, bare, great skin, great English. A very positive attitude and energy.

For the folks with no PA: Sue is a legend and she is awesome. No need to read further!

Recommendation: 100% YES
Thanks, Ashi, for an extraordinary report of an extraordinary woman. Having enjoyed the depth and breadth of her journey of slow, rhythmic sensual and emotional delights myself, your experience with Sue is one that I can truly believe in.
Roses?
Roses? Originally Posted by newandcurious
Ashi's encounter is spot on. Sweet Sue is really Sweet.
  • JKD
  • 03-25-2019, 11:03 AM
I don't know about sue but the reservation system at palace is really bad. I have made an appointment several times with sue and they said she is available. However, when I got there, they said she is on leave or vacation. I made a trip to Palace 3 times and came up emptry
Sue is the bestest
  • Ashi
  • 03-26-2019, 07:38 AM
Thanks, Ashi, for an extraordinary report of an extraordinary woman. Having enjoyed the depth and breadth of her journey of slow, rhythmic sensual and emotional delights myself, your experience with Sue is one that I can truly believe in. Originally Posted by baobei
Sue is the only thing extraordinary in every sense. ... And all senses:
... touch of her smooth tight skin,
... sound of her Ohhhhhh,
... sight of her anatomical features from every angle,
... the scent of her,( like in the Scent of a Woman movie),
... the taste of her sweet Sue lips.
... her transcending soothing presence

She is a complete and enveloping sensual experience, indeed.
ItHow do they make appointments with Sue at Palace? Is there a mama or they take turns?

Sue sounds interesting, i like the Tantra thing.
  • Gar
  • 03-27-2019, 03:06 PM
Great review Ashi
I’ve seen Sue since 2013. I wish I could have her all to myself. She is wife material.
Sue is truly wife and best friend material. She is one best humans on the planet.
She is totally beautifully. I guess I need to go buy a ring book an appointment with her, call her dad in South Korea and ask to marry his daughter and and hopefully she will say yes and then I will live happily the rest of my life.
Ask her Dad if she has sisters for me😁
  • swell
  • 03-27-2019, 04:27 PM
I can't believe someone hasn't already put a ring on her finger. Clearly she is to smart to commit to any of us!
  • Porky
  • 03-27-2019, 07:03 PM
I thought this is a hobby board not a matchmaking website.
  • Xhi
  • 03-29-2019, 07:58 AM
I enjoyed Sue's sweet lips but let's not forget , she gives an absolutely real good massage , LMT level!